Chapter 55

CTBL - His Side

Chan's POV

"Yah, Chan! Wake up!" she said in a loud voice while hitting me with the use of pillow.

I quickly remove the pillow that I'm lying on and placed it on top of my head so I wouldn't hear Noona's trex voice. Pero sadyang makulit siya, she took the pillow on top of my head and remove my blanket. And jump up and down on my bed.

"Chan-ie, paliwa!!!!!" (Hurry up!!!!) She said, and again let her inner trex voice out.

Out of frustration, tumayo na ako sa aking kama. "Ah, Wae?!" Naiinis kong sinabi. Huminto na rin naman siya sa pagtalon atsaka naupo sa aking kama.

"Eomma wants to talk to you."

I brushed off my hair out of frustration. "Geu yeoja eodi isseoyo?" (Where is she?) Tanong ko na lamang.

"Park University." mahinahon na niyang sinabi.

Napabuntong hininga na lamang ako and went to the bathroom to fix myself, I didn't plan to go to school today, kaya nagpapakasarap ako ng tulog. Well, maybe except for the fact that Noona destroyed my wonderful sleep, at dahil gusto akong kausapin ni Eomma. She should have just called me on the phone o dito sa bahay.

Pagkatapos kong mag-ayos, I drove off to school. All eyes were on me the moment I step out of my car, there were other girls whispering and giggling while I'm walking passed them. Habang ako? Ignore. I don't really like those kind of girls, yung tipong may nakita lang na pogi gusto na agad. Napailing-iling na lamang ako as I went to the office of Eomma.

Tamad akong kumatok dito and opened the door. Napabaling siya sa akin habang kausap ang babaeng kasing edad niya, mukhang aalis na rin ito dahil tumayo na siya mula sa inuupuan niya.

"Kamsahamnida." nakangiti nitong sinabi kay Eomma atsaka nag bow. Ganoon rin ang ginawa ni Eomma pabalik sa kanya.

Nang makita niya ako, she bowed her head kaya ganoon din ang ginawa ko. When she finally left, umupo naman ako sa harap ng lamesa ni Eomma.

"Waeyo, Eomma?" tinatamad kong tanong sa kanya.

"Chan, talk with a little energy, okay?" ani Eomma then sat down on her chair.

"I want to ask a favor. We have two new transfer students here." she said that made my brows furrowed. "And I want you to tour them–"

"Mianhe, Eomma. But I don't want to." I quickly cut her off.

Napabuntong hininga naman si Eomma at tumango. "Okay. But just try to socialize with them, one of them is your classmate in your first subject, which you skipped today." sabay iling-iling niya na parang disappointed sa akin.

"Arasso." simple kong sinabi atsaka naglakad na palabas.

I walked to the hallway with my hands inside my pocket, when my phone suddenly rang. Tamad ko itong kinuha atsaka sinagot.

"Mwo?"

"Chan, did you got our schedule today?" he asked.

"Not yet, Wae?" Tanong ko pabalik.

"Nothing.." aniya na parang hindi mapakali. I was about to hang up when he suddenly talk again.

"Do you have any chance seen a transfer student?" tanong niya ulit kaya napakunot ang aking noo. What's with transfer student's today?