Prologue

"Hmmm..." His nose delved deep into her luscious, ebony curls. "Why must you smell this exquisite?"

Her skin prickled with goosebumps as his fingers gripped her waist firmly, leaving a trail of kisses along the contours of her face. It was already igniting a passionate fire within her.

"Harry..." Her voice, a mere whisper, aimed to recapture his attention.

Continuing his sweet assault, he placed tender kisses down to the hollow of her neck, his hands caressing the curves of her lower back. Finding a certain spot, he began to draw her essence with fervent passion. "You..." His voice, a hushed murmur, barely audible. "You taste divinely."

"H-Harry... You're inebriated," she managed to breathe amidst his relentless assault on her neck.

He halted, locking eyes with her as a mischievous smile curved his lips. He had ensnared her on the bed, his weight pinning her down partially. "Indeed, Obi. I am intoxicated by you," his voice dipped into darkness, thick with desire.

"Can we cease the recording now?"

"I'm not through," his fingers already working on the zipper of her dress, clad only in briefs himself.

"Harry..."

"I have faith in you," he planted a tender kiss on her forehead. "I love you and desire you with an intensity beyond measure."

He continued to whisper sweet endearments, melting away the last remnants of her resolve. His touch, like enchantment, traced along her heated skin. Lost in his rhythm, she forgot the phone on the chair, as his fingers ventured into her core, sealing their connection with a passionate kiss. Naked and vulnerable, they vowed to savor every second, intertwining their souls.

The subsequent morning found Obi nestled in his embrace, gazing out the window as he toyed with her hair. Breakfast had come and gone, yet their appetite for each other remained insatiable. In the realm of their love, they indulged in a sweet bedroom rendezvous, savoring each moment.

"Shall we watch it now and promptly erase it?" he inquired.

Obi chuckled. "Of course. But never in my wildest dreams did I imagine recording something so daring about myself. You are utterly shameless."

"Under different circumstances, I might not have dared. But your allure..." his voice trailed off suggestively.

They sat down to view the footage together. No embarrassment tainted the air, for it was a private display meant only for their eyes. Every cherished second was etched into memory, free from regret. He was undeniably her soulmate, their bond an enigma understood only by them.

"Ready?" he asked, hovering over the delete button.

"Now."

Without a second thought, he pressed the button, sealing their intimate adventure in the vault of their shared history.