26

"stop pretending you're surprised.... He's told you more than enough already." He moved further into the sitting room, swinging his body like he ruled the world.

She was too shocked to say anything. Well, she must be dumb to thought of something bad despite the red signals she saw last few weeks. To think there was a little good left of him....she only wanted to retrieve the video and she thought she should tell it to Mide's face to pull of the mask but all her timing and plans were wrong.

And those stupid thoughts about everything made bile rise at up her throat.

Mide took his seat among the rest, he sat on a high chair that she didn't think she had seen before. He sat gallantly like he was the boss and every line on his face showed her this wasn't the man that was going to take her down the isle, this was a villain that was capable of wrecking people's lives. It was a painful sight for her to behold. Each seconds making her think of how she trusted Harrison but what did he do to her? Pain... A lot of pain. Yet, she couldn't compare a man that left her to this reptile sitting in form of a human before her.

"Tell me what he told you darling" he urged with sarcasm dripping from his tone.

"Darling...? You have the brain to call me that?" her voice came out faintly, her heart thudding thrice the normal rate. Obi..stop...don't say anything stupid.

"stop being a smart ass and answer his question..." suddenly she was pushed by forward that she fell on her knees among the the men that were sitting down. She couldn't remember someone going behind her till she felt the force.

"I told you to get rid of her back then" said the man who sat on her favorite sofa. He sound bored, like she was wasting their precious time.

"Mark, it wouldn't have been fun like now" said another one from somewhere in the room.

"You know what I thought when he said this was the plan? I thought we should service her since she was going to be useless at the end anyway." another croaky voice said and fears crawled over her skin. All the while Mide watched her interestingly with his lips curved up into smile.

"Mide we should have a lot of videos for people to see" the man continued drawled. "the way her boob's bounce...."

"Enough! " Mark snapped. "Mide, get over with this."

Mide chuckled. "Common dude... She walked in here willingly. It could be a good show."

There was rage building up in her chest as she tried not to imagine what they were implying at the same time, it was mixed with fear and anxiety of what might happen to her if she got trapped here.

"You.are.a.bastard. You are supposed to be my fiance!" She couldn't stop herself from saying things that would put her into more trouble. she pushed herself off her knees to stand straight, turning around to face Mide squarely. "But what I found out about you immediately after that started as a joke and now...now this is reality. You are nothing but a monster." she couldn't think of proper things to say so she said anything that came to her mind.

Mide smirked as he eyed her. "on your knees"

She placed her hands on her hips, her chest heaving. Considering the situation, she was sure she wouldn't get out of this easily but she wished. Right that moment, she wished she listened to Harrison, she wished she put aside her stubbornness and stayed back home. Her stubborn heart led her here and now it was up to her to lead her heart out... Either dead or alive.

"The letter.... It was you."

"the letter... " he drawled after her lazily. "yes"

"You sneaked into my house to take only what God knows...."