19

"I told you he won't release that." He answered automatedly.

"Then why are those people here?"

He finally turned to look at her squarely, he shook his head slowly. "You haven't change that much."

His gaze made heat pooled through Ob's body, it was intense and overwhelming that she quickly looked away to stare out of the window" And what do you mean by that"

He reached out to the back seat for his iPad and tossed it onto her lap. "Google what your lover has been up to since last night."

He turned on the engine finally while she figured what to do with the device. She shook a little as he made a speedy U-turn and he started out of the garage.

From the rear mirror, she saw the reporters hurrying out of the reception but he stepped on the gas without a look back.

His fingers twitching on the steering as he drove past the lobby area. He looked too composed as he drove, why does he have too be such an hypnotizing attractive man?

"How do I open this?" she tore her eyes away quickly before he caught her staring at him.

"Password."

"What is the password?"

"Password." He replied curtly. "so why are you not in the office today and what is that shitty thing still doing on your finger?"

Oh...that was it? he was behaving irrational and walked ahead of her to the car because of her ring ."It is mine."

"I know and I just want to know why you're still wearing it." They were out of the company's premises by now.

"I don't have to answer to you."

"Is he going to kill you if he find out you don't want it anymore? Well better still, just return it to him. But I think it's the other way round because you seem fine to kill him first."

Was that supposed to be a compliment or an insult? Finally news about Klerg flooded unto the screen. There were many of them and blogs were taking a sudden interest about the particular who Harrison Paul Adeleke is and the man called Harrison Adeleke... the stories headies were boomerang.

"I never knew you have a sister. You guys really look alike...oh you told me you studied in OAU, how come I'm seeing Manchester city here? Sorry... I forgot that wasn't the real you."

His cold glare was fixed on the road.

Her eyes scanned the photos of some gorgeous ladies in his arms in private parties he attended and she felt kind of jealous. They were really beautiful and she was not even up to any of their standard the way they were dolled up. Her eyes lingered on one woman in particular because she featured in almost in almost all the photos. Her breath hitched when she saw one that they kissed, she fitted cutely into his strong arms. So he was into a woman after all. She must be really special, and it hurt that she was doing the opposite of being a strong woman. She was not comfortable watching it that she quickly closed the iPad.

"So he didn't release the video." She muttered dryly, sighing with relief.

"Oh, you want him to do that? You look disappointed."

Of course, she was disappointed by everything, including the news online. That woman must be really special to him. "Nope, I feel the other way."

"You mean?"

"He made you popular again all of a sudden...I feel like I'm sitting next to a celebrity." She replied sarcastically. Soon she realized she didn't know where he was heading to and she just followed him into the car obediently.