62

Aston Villa.

Harrison gave Mide a pointed look as he parked his car. "So you tricked me into coming to these empty hallow?"

It was morning and the sun was as hot as anything. Mide was still pointing the gun at him. "Get out."

"What?"

"Just do it."

"Okay, okay" he got of the car with Mide at his tail. The abandoned building looked lifeless.

"Package is here!" Mide shouted.

Harrison felt the tip of the gun at his head. He raised a smirk as Mide's voice bounced off the wall. Time ticked in silence.

"Mide you should...." He was about to say something nasty until two masked men filed out of the big old French doors. He raised his brows at the sight behind them.

Now, more men in Black clothes and masks that were hiding in the bushes stepped out around them.

"Hey honey." Isabella smiled like she just got her favorite candy. She was wearing a wine color embroidery flowing gown, her makeup was perfect. Her hair was pinned up with golden pins.

"You."

"Oh.... You were expecting me to check on you at the gym?"

"Can I go now?" Mide asked, dropping the gun to his side as the men walked forward to take Paul.

"Nope. You will be our witness." She smiled cheekily at the duo.

"What's happening here?" Harrison asked.

"We are getting married."

"Why should that happen?"

"Because I love you?" She frowned. "You can't refuse it."

"Where are they?" He asked in a clipped tone. He was trying to control his anger.

"You can only see them after we are done."

"With what?" His voice was getting louder.

Isabel returned him with a sharp look. "Our wedding!"

"So you are forcing me to get married to you by kidnapping innocent people? What has gotten into you."

"I will answer you once you are dressed up. Your tuxedo is ready....and you too." She said to Mide whose jaw tightened at her.

"This wasn't our agreement." Said Mide as one of the guys pushed him towards the old building, but he turned at him sharply which made him to stop. "Isabel, you don't want to do this."

"You think I will let you go after spoiling my plans in Abuja?"

Harrison eyes were traveling around the building, trying to figure out the possibilities of where he held the hostages. "What are you talking about?"

"If not for the idiot who alerted Nick on time about what I was going to do. He came when I least expected him but it did work for me anyways, though I couldn't get it all."

"You were going to kidnap Obi all along?"

"Obi this...Obi that! You stopped picking my calls. You blatantly told me on the phone that we were not in any relationship and you rubbed our friendship on my face."

"You.... You are just a friend!"

"That you are supposed to marry. Harrison, get this into your thick skull that I am itching to kill her any fucking minutes. If you don't do this, I'm killing them one after the other. Remember the incident that happened at your place? She was just lucky to be out of the house by then."