61

Michel cleared off the entrance as his Boss stormed in after him.

"George is .....I am going to kill him with my bare hands" Harrison was flexing his fingers in anger.

Nick entered slowly, looking disoriented. He wiped his hands down his face.

Harrison looked around his living room. The last time he was happily here was with Obi and now she was gone. Again. After putting Obi's mother and Sarah under close watch, he instructed the person in charge and even threatened his life at large if anything happens to the two women.

"Sir, I suggest you should calm down." Michel said quietly.

"Michel. Where on earth could they be!" He threw his hands in the air. "No contact, nothing!"

"You know how Miss Obi could be sometimes. Maybe she forced him to drive her..."

"Bullshit! That's arrant nonsense."

"Brother, calm down and let us look for a way..."

"Harrison?"

They all turned to look at the stairs. Isabel stood there looking at the three confused. She was in a purple night robe that reached her knees. Her red nails shone brightly under the lights as she placed her hands on her hips. Her hair was dishelved and her eyes were red like she just came out of bed.

"Baby you are home!" She smiled ear to ear as she came down. Michel was rubbing his head while Nick eyed the lady that was going towards his brother.

"This is not a good time Isabel." Harrison waved her off, loosening his shirt buttons as he brushed past her towards the stairs.

"What's wrong?" Asked her calmly.

"Everything is wrong. Even you being here is wrong!" He yelled at her, making her flinch. "You being here is causing me headache. I can't guarantee your safety. Infact the people I'm looking for, I haven't secure good safety for them."

"Would you please stop transferring agression on me and tell me what's wrong?" She asked rolling her eyes at him. She gave him a look over, her eyes finally resting on his heaving chest. She reached out and placed a hand on it, her lashes batting up at him. "I want to know what worked my fiance up so much"

Harrison wanted to say more but he just mumbled incoherent words under his breath as he pried her hand off her chest before going towards the door behind the stairs.

Isabel looked hurt. She stared at the hand that Harrison removed like she was going to cry and turned to Nick. "I don't understand."

"All what he's saying is....stay where he put you, Isabel, this is not a good time to taunt him." Nick started off towards the kitchen and she followed him. Michel went back outside.

"He is my fiance and I should..."

"Oh please Isabella." Nick said with resentment. He opened a cupboard to bring out cereal before going to the fridge for milk. "This isn't the time to fantasize anything. Obi, her sister and her friend are missing and finding them has been hard."

She shrugged. "And how is that my problem?"

Anger flashed through his eyes but it disappeared quickly. "Actually it should really bother you if Harry doesn't budge if you go missing. Now, that is a problem."

"It's obvious I don't like the girl and I can't go missing because my parents are rich to..."

"That's the difference." He stated pouring the cereal in a bowl.

"What?"

"You are a spoilt Rich brat with no conscience about people's lives. You love Harry? Help him like this time of trouble rather than pancaking your face 24/7. You even make up before going to bed?.... Gosh....no wonder he picked Obi over you everyday."