14

Third person P.O.V

I looked at my phone waiting anxiously for my phone to ring, I was expecting his call. Paul should have known it is me and what he's been hiding for the past four years is about to sizzle on the internet. Oh. Dear me. I am not that wicked. Am I? I sighed, clutching the phone in my hand as I wait impatiently for the one and only call that I might not be able to bear anymore. Slipping on my flops, I made my way downstairs to get something to relieve my mind. He has been selfish ever since that he never thought someone was hurting because of his unfortunate fortunes.
I opened the refrigerator to get a canned drink out and poured myself a bowl of some rice crispies. I didn't bother to put on the sitting room light as I made myself comfortable on the sofa in the dark. The only light that reflected into the place was coming from the stairs.

I hate Harrison.

I hate him with passion, I hate watching him mourn over loosing her. He saw me the way he should have yet he remain glued to her. No matter how I tried, he kept turning me down for that piece of shit. She betrayed him and I thought it would wake him up, that he would understand but he grew thicker and tougher skin faster than I thought.

Suddenly my phone vibrated raising my hope.

He called! I ran to the kitchen where I left the phone on the counter.

I sobered up realizing it was Musty calling. "what?" I barked into the phone.

"Chill, don't you think you sent him the wrong message?"

"why would you say that? Why did I plant you there as an insider?"

"He hates seeing his name on the internet and you want to release more?"

"yes, yes, yes.... what is the big deal a scandal might help me win this battle. I cant continue to be the black sheep of the family"

"Do you know that I just realize Mide Geantry did it?."

"Mide...Geantry" I whispered but I knew Musty heard me. "Mide!"

"sound like you know him."

"He betrayed him by sleeping with her." I said thoughtfully, "perfect timing?"

"Now you are thinking like me."
I sighed wishing this can be over as soon as Harry realizes his mistakes.

"then why don't you use that to shade me a bit till I strike him good since the bastard didn't know yet!"

"You are too dangerous, you know?"

"Father expect more."

"Send me the details on Tinu."

"But I can't wait any longer."

"Nick just landed two hours ago."

"Why bring the idiot brother into this? Get back to work Musty!"

"Yes, your majesty!" he muttered something I didn't get before hanging up. I eyed the rice crispies longingly and satisfactorily, well, some things suddenly pop up out of nowhere when you needed them most...and Mide Geantry was the irony for that.

Right now I have no choice than to buy sometime, huh?