56

Someone seems hyper than how he was in the morning.

Obi didn't even know how they jumped those stairs to the bedroom.

One time they were kissing in the cabin and the next they were groping each other and gasping for air. She missed these...she missed the way she ran her fingers over his cloth to feel his abs, how he sucked her lower lips, making her groan with pleasure.

Harrison pulled back, hugging her tight to himself. Their heartbeats racing almost at the same intervals.

She was about to start thinking he was stopping again when he dipped his head and kissed her slowly. She didn't know how he made her clothes disappear but she was standing in some black lacy panties and bra before him. She fondled with his belt, his hardened erection straining against her through his pants. She needed the damn thing off.

"Easy....easy mama bear.....ow!"

He was out of his clothes, buttons flying about and he was soon in his full glory before her.

She took in one of his nipples in between her teeth. It was one of the ways to work her magic on him. She knew it would make him close to the edge. He groaned as she suckled, bite and licked those sensitive places. Within minutes, he lifted her to the bed to take charge of the moment.

Harrison missed her. And he didn't need a seer to tell him this was what he always wanted.

But the gorgeous woman before him was really impatient for his touch because when he slid those pants down her smooth legs to slip in a finger or two, she rocked her hips to meet him halfway with enthusiasm. He watched her close those lashes with pure lust, moaning his name as each thrust was quicker than the last.

Obi managed to stop his hand before she came over the edge. The look she gave him showed that she was taking him with her. His eyes never left hers as he unclip the bra....they immediately took in the shape of her full breasts that were with beautiful nipples waiting to be sucked. But he had a later plans for them.

Harrison entered her slowly at first but she met him halfway. He knew they wouldn't last long if he took it slow at first. So their pace increased.

She moaned at each thrust, her hand rubbing his back and the other one was clutching his head.

They both rode and by the time they reach the edge... It was heavenly that she had to scream his name in pure estacy.

"Oh my....Ha..."

He covered her mouth with his lips to muffled out her cry. Him too was vibrating inside her as they both came .

***

"Hey sunshine...." His big grin woke her the next morning.

"Good morning to you too." Obi replied, burying her face into his chest. She felt sore in between her legs but she didn't mind at all.

He lifted her face to pepper it with kisses here and there. "It's better we get out of bed before Mom send someone up here."

"Can't we stay in for a bit? Remember we still have a long day ahead." She whined. "Even though I am hungry."

He pulled away to get out of bed and she watched his naked butts in some fascinating way. "Though you didn't mind us going third and fourth but I won't let old Pat think we already going on a marathon sex before wedding."

"Hmmmm.....I know a night can't make up for those years we missed"

"We have plenty of long years ahead ifemi.....you know how much I love your body but if you don't get out of bed now, you may not be able to walk out of this room by the time I'm done with you." He replied, turning to wink at her before entering the bathroom.