54

"shooo? (what), so she be the spoilt brat (she is the spoilt brat)." Lola had laughed.

"I swear she is very intimidating and annoying."

"I suppose follow you self. I know you no go gree join me beat the mammy water spirit comot for her body. (I should have followed you, I know you won't agree with me to beat that marine spirit out of her body."

Obi laughed, her body relaxing that her favourite person in the world saw the issue from her angle. "I mean, I was embarrassed beyond measure."

"Life of the rich people isn't always as rosy as they portray. I thought you should have issue with his mother first considering the fact that you told me how his parents reacted when he told them on the phone."

"E tire me o. The woman recieved me warmly."

"Their father? You haven't met him yet?"

"That is my greatest fear now. Mide's parents and Harrison had it rough before to the extent that they kidnapped Nini. I am just praying they don't find out that Mide and I..."

"Rubbish, rubbish. Baby, he's stuck with you forever. he already made his decision and that is final. About the pregnant aspect, I really wished it's true." her friend snickered on the other end.

"What?"

"Abeg!( Please), Had it been you are pregnant, would the spoil brat's eyes popped out of their sockets?" she clicked her tongue. "Had it been me, I would have replied, yes I am and what are you going to do about it? better start accepting me now, or else!"

"Lol!"

"Please, be crazy for once. So, how do you feel about their father making you wait for him?"

"I don't know. I've had enough drama for tonight. Niniola is just too full of herself. I mean it is obviously she wants someone of their status quo for her brother."

"That explains why she keep switching between billionaire playboys. The last one she dated was Collins Sullivan. That guy who owns Vanetta Fall wine."

"You know everything, you are like a walking google."

"So, tell me, are you wearing my present? oya(quickly), send me pictures jor!"

Obi laughed at her friend's joke. "Crazy girl. No, it is too revealing."

"Wait o, are you normal at all? You want to starve that guy for life? "

"It is not food. I tried it on but nothing was left to the imagination."

"That is the motive for giving you that beautiful clothing!" Lola screamed into the phone, making Obi vibrate with laugh.

"I don't know why you are my..." her voice trailed off, making the smile around Obi's lips disappear slowly. She was pulled out of her trance, where she was remembering her call to Lola the previous night. She has been awake for a while but kept her eyes close reviving the moment until she felt something ticklish on one of her thigh.

"It's morning." the deep voice said, hot breath trailing down her exposed thigh, sending shock through her nerves. Her eyelids flew apart to see Harrison's head going north. She took in a sharp breath, his light feather kisses were making her skin burn.

"When did you get in here?" she asked but didn't make to move out of his hold.

"You are one heavy sleeper." He replied, stretching fully beside her. His toned chest came into sight, her eyes trailed down and she was appreciative he wore a short. His hand rubbed her inner thighs, making her head go fuzzy. "came in last night like I said and you were already asleep. I too, couldn't resist cuddling you. "