30

Blinding light streamed into Obi's eyes that she had to shut it out quickly. Gradually she opened them again, her eyes adjusting to the light. First it was an all white ceiling she could see. Turning her head slow to take in her surrounding, it was a strange but also a warm place. She was lying in a soft bed in a room with a drip connected to the back of her right hand, her head propped up in between soft pillows, a grey duvet covering her body. Her throat scorched her like she needed something cool to quench it the dryness.

She passed out.

Remembering that made her sat up immediately. How did she changed from her previous clothes to this oversized pink satin nightgown that would definitely swallow her up if she dares to stand up. Who changed her clothes for her? She was running with Michel in the tunnel when she passed out. Did they make it? If they didn't, then could this be Mide... Did Michel make it too? Or was this sort of a dream? Just be optimistic for once! She scolded herself. So what was  this place? The bedroom was quite big enough to occupy more than enough people. There was the king size bed, an empty dressing table, a bedside lamp, fluffy white carpet in the center and a wardrobe. Except the anthracite grey colour curtain that was pulled aside for daylight. The remaining state of art were exotic. That was the second time she passed out and how long has she been out? She felt lightheaded as she swung her feet only to meet a cold dark clouded marble floor, making her shiver severally. She almost return them to hide under the duvet but whatever, she was thirsty and apart from that she wanted to see that one person that was turning her heart into a mess before she fainted.

Harrison!.

As if on cue, the door opened to reveal Lola's back turning around. She had certainly used her heel to kick the door to open it because in her hands was a big tray.

"Lol? " Obi called her, surprised to find her in this place.

Her friend's mirrored her expression and a happy smile overshadowing it quickly. "Hallelujah... I thought I was going to go behind his back to shake you out of your sleep. "

Lola quickly placed the tray on the table and went over to her. She almost squashed her with her tight embrace that Obi thought it would be bad if she fainted again.

"Do you know how I have been desperate for you to wake up?" she said, joy dripping from her tone.

"W-water" Obi managed to speak up.

"I never knew you will be needing it quickly which means my sixth sense is still working well" she bounced off to the tray and was back with a glass cup and a tea hug. She poured some water and lifted it to Obi's lips, watch in exasperation as she drank the whole thing up. "Need more? "

"Yes but not now. I don't want to feel some aches in my stomach." when was the last time she ate anything called food? Obi mused quietly. "How come you are here and where is this place? And who was the person you were about to go his or her behind?" she prayed in her mind to be the only person in her mind. Was he hurt in anyway? She won't be able to forgive herself for making him go through pain if he got hurt at all.

"How many questions at a time? I will answer you accordingly" Lola sighed as if bracing herself up. "This, is Mr. Harrison's house and I was about to go against the Doctor's order to allow you wake up on your own. Do you know the chaos you put me through? Seeing the way your room was upside down, I thought you scattered it as usual but I went crazy, well shit crazy when I didn't see you as you indicated in your note. Why the hell did you have to go to Mide all on your own? It was a stupid idea and you went into danger zone with your brain working upside down or what? You scared me so much because I don't think you know how to defend yourself before endangering people's lives. If I were to be your older sister, I would have bash out the stupidity out of you." Lola ranted. And while she was doing that Obi didn't realize she was already on her feet, hands on her hips. The only thing she knew were her eyes spitting fire as she scolded her.