36

This should be madness.

Obi paced her office as she fidgeted with her fingers at what she just learnt. Engaged? How did it turn out like this without her not even noticing it. It was all over news, she was even the last person to know! No wonder Nick referred to her as Harrison's fiancee in the morning. He knew exactly what his brother was up to and played along with him. She must leave that house, get away from...from who exactly again. Harrison Adeleke. How could he do this without letting her know.

"Obi, chill. Where do you import this anger from lately? " Lola came to stand beside her.

Her eyes snapped to the monitor's screen. Her name has been searched for over thousands of time, blogs were coming up with annoying titles.

'Paul Harrison Adeleke set to marry a mysterious woman'
'who is Obi kwarthar? "
'Billionaire son finally announces his engagement'
'Billionaire wedding on point'
'Biggest owambe set to happen! '

.....

"This is craziness." she finally blurted out. He knows how to push her bad button, to make her flare and scream. She should have known he was up to something when he called her that two days ago but she merely thinks it was for show.

"Why don't you go home and calm down? I believe Mr. Harrison has a reason for doing this."

"What reasons? Look at me, it is a couple of months I've been going through hell since he got back. How could he do this?"

"Obi kwarthar, look at the bright side. Though I'm not saying what he did is right but you guys need to talk."

"He disappeared since Friday. Where or how on earth would that happen? " she sighed. She was nervous about the news, it was wrecking her mind as well. She remembered the way he scowled at her some weeks ago after that annoying lunch with him. He plainly told her that he was not thinking of kissing her, he did the opposite. She should start expecting some of his infamous act or else, she might died of heart attack soon.

"You should see how that poor manager was shaking, I don't know the hell that Harrison told him on the phone. I wish I could just get through to the asshole on the phone and tell him to pull whatever stunt he is pulling off. I'm sick and tired of it all."

"Love comes with a price."

"I don't care and.... I don't love him." she snapped, sitting back in her seat.

"You know if you can calm down and think like a normal human being, you would be able to come up with his digits. After all, he got you the latest iPhone for a reason." Lola said coyly.

Obi eyed the said phone that was lying next to the keyboard. "I don't know how to use most things on it."

"I can teach you."

"Lol. I know how to use a call app, not other things." Obi heard her stomach grumble. "Is it time for lunch yet? I haven't had a thing in my stomach for today."

"You know, your position right now is able to order the cafeteria to sell everything they call food to you, anytime, anywhere in this building..." she teased. "but it is almost noon, by the time we reach the area, it will be lunch time."

"I'm getting his number even if I have to wring Nick's neck to have it." she blurted out before retrieving her purse from one of her drawers.

What would she do to get hold of Harrison. He has not been around and he was doing things without her consent? Should she just kick Nick to get the number from him or how could she threaten Harrison to show her his face? Ha....that face would definitely get a punch by the time she set her eyes on him.