Final Battle...

Narrator's POV

Now that Ron's corpse had been found by the public, his death had been announced to the whole Wizarding Country.

But today, June 12, 1997, the war was going to be won and the Wizarding World was never going to be the same.

***

In the early hours of the morning, Death Eaters surrounded the school and Hogsmeade in a giant circle as they waited for the signal from the Dark Nobles to remove the invisibility spell hiding them.

While the Death Eaters waited, Lord Voldemort and Lady Tenebris walked into Hogwarts, the castle immediately recognizing them as the Lords of Slytherin and Gryffindor and letting them in.

It took them about ten minutes —remaining unseen by all the Order of the Phoenix members who were living at in the school during the summer— to make it to the Headmaster's Office.

Slamming the door open, the two Dark Nobles were surprised to see Gellert Grindlewald with Albus, talking.

The former-Dark-Lord sprang into action, throwing the Killing Curse at the current-Dark-Lord who dodged the spell.

Within seconds, the four males began to duel: Voldemort against Grindlewald and Tenebris against Dumbledore.

Spells, curses, and jinxes flew around the office, eventually breaking a window and led to them fighting on the roof.

Momentarily, the Dark Lady hid behind a pillar just long enough to cast the Dark Mark onto the sky so the Death Eaters could be revealed.

"YOU WILL NOT WIN, TOM!" Dumbledore screamed over the roaring wind

"I ALREADY HAVE, ALBUS!" Lord Voldemort replied, "THE MINISTRY IS FILLED WITH DEATH EATERS, HOGWARTS IS MINE, YOUR SAVIOR IS DEAD, AND SOON YOUR ORDER WILL BE DESTROYED!"

If anyone battling on the roof cared to look down, they would see Neville LeStrange, who brought the Gryffindor Sword, slicing Order Members left and right.

Eventually, Dumbledore's right-hand-man, Mad-Eye Moody, rushed towards Neville to attack him.

As Neville killed Mad-Eye Moody, Bellatrix noticed Nymphadora begin to target her son while he was distracted.

Before Nymphadora could fire at Neville, Bellatrix fired the Killing Curse, screaming, "NOT MY SON, YOU BITCH!"

Nymphadora promptly fell dead and Neville remained unharmed.

As soon as she knew her son was safe, Bellatrix used her dagger to slit a random Order member's throat.

The battle raged on, the Werewolves, Vampires, Veela, and the rest of the creature groups tore the Order apart, and curses were fired by both sides

Back on the roof, curses flew between the four wizards, if anyone paid witness to this duel they would say it was amazing.

Suddenly, Lady Tenebris struck Albus down with 'Stupefy' and it didn't take long for Gellert to be knocked out as well.

***

"I can't believe it." Harry said, collapsing onto their bed back at Riddle Manor, "We've finally won the war, Albus and Grindlewald have their trial tomorrow, the Order is gone, and everything is going to be perfect."

"It's not perfect yet." Tom reminded, a soft smile displayed on his face

"Obviously not yet, we've only just started making the changes." Harry smiled

"I wasn't talking about politics." Tom said, pressing a kiss to Harry's temple

"Then what are you talking about?" Harry asked

"You've only ever asked me for one thing in your entire life and I fully plan to give it to you." Tom said, opening his bedside drawer

Tom quickly pulled a silver potion that had light pink and light blue specks inside of it, causing Harry to look at it in wonder.

"Is that?" Harry started, not needing to finish since Tom understood what he was saying

"It is." Tom answered, handing the potion to Harry with a swift kiss, "Drink every drop of it and we can make our next little one."

Harry didn't waste time in doing so, ignoring the potion's powdery taste as he drained the vial of its contents.

Once every drop was swallowed, Harry smiled so happily that Tom couldn't even hope to describe it, "Now get over here and impregnate me."

"With pleasure." Tom replied, doing exactly that

And it was easy to say that their actions proved fruitful...