Chapter 44: What?!

"Sid come on!" I yelled at him as he ran around the room like a little kid.

"You have to get dressed!" I laughed as he paraded around without pants.

"Why?" he whined

"Because we have to get to the photo shoot and your not even ready!"

"But I don't wanna go" he whined again

I grabbed him by the ear and pulled.

"Okay okay" he laughed "I'll get dressed"

"I'll be waiting in the car" I said raising my ebrows.

I walked down to the dinning room where I quickly made sure I looked okay. My hair was curled and they fell nicely on my shoulders. I wore a simple floral dress with my favorite brown sandals. After I fixed myself I waited in the car for Sid.

"Where are we going?"

"To the groomers to pick up the dog"

I wanted the dog to be in the save the date photos. I was thinking of having him with a cute sign around his neck while we were in the background. I just always had an envision of the dog being in the picture. Once we has picked up Star we headed over to the venue.

"Are you packed to leave?" I asked Sid as I pet the dog.

"Um yea, I just got to finish getting some gear together"

Just than the photographer came in and greeted us.

"You guys are in luck, it's a beautiful day out so we can do out door pictures but for a couple we I'll be doing them inside"

The first couple we took was with a white background and just of me and the dog than Sid joined in. Than we did a couple of just me and Sid. After we finished up with that we headed outside. The photographer sat Star closer to the camera than placed the sign around his neck that said " Your invited 9.20.15" Than he sat Sid and I in the back and told us just to hold a kiss while he snapped a few pictures. Than we went back inside where he pulled down a white background with a large painted heart with our wedding date in it and dog paw prints allover. He than put out a paint can and handed me a brush.

"Okay I want you to look surprised, I'm gonna have the dog run through and it's gonna look like he's making a mess"

Sid and I put on a surprised face as he made the dog run through and snapped pictures. I really liked the way they came out, it looked like Star had made a mess of the painting, almost like his paws fell into the paint. Once we finished the photoshoot the photographer left us to decide which photos we wanted to keep.

"Sid I think we should use the one with Star running through for Save The Date" I laughed scrolling through the photos

"I really like this one to" he said holding up the pictures we took outside with Star

"So how about we just frame it and keep it in the house?"

"I like that, a lot"

We decided to go with Star running through the paint for our save the date photo.

"Okay so i can give you the disk which would be 49.99 or I could print all of these for 69.99" said the photographer

"We'll take the disk"I saw Sid look at me with a confuzzeled face.

I than mouthed the I could print and do the cards myself for cheaper but he rolled his eyes. I hated that he did that, I hated when he acted like we could just throw his money out the wazoo, I was trying to cut edges as much as I could so this wedding wouldn't be insanely costly.