Chapter 57: The Reception

After the church Sid and I went to the park, the one we went to when we had our picnic date. The trees and flowers were still blossomed, it made for great wedding pictures.

"You look so, so stunning" Sid said as he twirled me around

"And you looks so handsome" I smiled

"I'm the luckiest man in the world"

"I love you so much Sid"

Once we had finished pictures we got into the limo and headed to the reception party. The decorations were astonishing. Beautiful chandlers hung from the ceiling, the tables had small candles all over and beautiful white flower center pieces. Each chair was draped in white. The Dj's set up changed colors. Sid and I waited in the back room while people began coming in. The Dj played low music to keep everyone occupied as we waited. When Sid and I finally came out I gave a little speech.

"Hi everyone, id like to thank everyone for coming out tonight for celebrating our beautiful marriage" I than glanced at Sid "i wanna have a great time tonight, were gonna do the first dance than dinner will be served"

"Could the bride make her way to the dance floor?" I made my way to the dance floor where I was handed the microphone.

"As many of you know, I no longer have parents. My father and I discussed this before his passing, please remain quiet as we listen to the song we would have danced to" I than took a deep breath and looked to the sky (ceiling) "This is for you dad, miss you" Butterfly fly away by Miley Cyrus began playing. I stood on the dance floor and stared at the large screen behind the Dj. A slide show of pictures appeared of my father and I.

You tucked me in turn out the light, kept me safe and sound at night

Little girls depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair

Had to drive me everywhere...

Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you'll be. Can't go far but you can always dream. Wish you may and wish you might, don't you worry hold on tight. Promise you that there will come a day, butterfly fly away.

Butterfly fly away

You've been waiting for this day, take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly fly away.

As the song came to an end so did my tears, god I missed him.

"Now a moment of silence as we remember Clair's father" said the Dj. Miley Cyrus' 'I miss you' played in the background.

After the moment of silence I made my way past Sid and over to the bridesmaid.

"He's so proud of you" I herd him whisper. He and his mother took the dance floor next. 'Because you loved me' begins to play

Sid's POV

I wiped the tears from my eyes as the song ends. I knew this was the way Clair was going to get the closure she deserved. I meet my mother on the dance floor and take her hand, the song hadn't even started but she was already crying.

For all those times you stood by me

For all the truth that you made me see

For all the joy you brought to my life

For all the wrong that you made right

.... I am everything I am because you loved me

"I love you so much Sid"

" I love you to ma" I said as I kissed her cheek

"You make me so proud"