Family reunion

A/n wow eight chapters, I'm really exited about this book, the ok to let you guys know ahead a time I'm going to write one story it a time and not publish multiple stories because I'm most likely neglect one one story for another. Well enjoy this chapter.

(Ruby POV)
It's morning and today is the day that me, Yang, Dad, and uncle Qrow meet y/n to show him how sorry we are. I get up to see that Yang is already dressed.

(Yang) come on Ruby, we got to get ready to meet
Y/n.

It was eight right now, we were scheduled to meet at eleven, the reason why we were getting ready is to make sure everything goes according to plan. We all got him presents and made reservation at this really fancy restaurant. We are now going to drop off our presents at dad's house. Then pick up y/n liked we plan, he is going to love this.

(Y/n POV)
(Y/n) I'm going to hate this.

I have to meet up with Yang and Ruby for some reason. I swear I'm going to lose it if this is some get together with the whole family trying to make amends with me, then they got another thing coming because I'm sure as hell not going to forgive them. I start to get dressed and put my dual swords by my hip.
Your outfit (p.s I don't own any of these photos)

I looked at the time it was 10:55 (yes there was a time skip) I heard a knock on my door, I opened it to see a very cheerful Ruby and Yang with this big smile

(Yang) wow, you really have grown, your even taller than me, a lot taller, a lot taller.

(Y/n) so, we going or what.

We walked to the bullhead, when we board they tried to make conversation with me, but I shot it down each time.

(Yang) so where have you been all these years?

(Y/n) here and there.

(Ruby) what kind of weapons are those?

(Y/n) dual katanas.

(Ruby) cool, does it turn into anything else?

This goes on till we finally land.

(Y/n mind) damn, that was a annoying ride down here.

Yang and Rudy were the first ones to get out, when I stepped out I saw two people that made my heart stop, Taiyang and Qrow, what the fuck are that doing here.

(Taiyang) hey son.

(Qrow) hey there big guy.

My mind flashed with memories of them, and I started to bite my tongue to resist the urge of ripping there throats out. I had my left resting on one of my sword's hilt.