Fist Fight

I looked back at Hazel and Cinder, I look at both of them until Hazel turns to Cinder.

(Hazel) you should go.

(Cinder) why?

(Hazel) because you are needed else where, this is only a diversion.

She then stands down, she then pulls out something out of her pocket and a portal opens up.

(Hazel) don't fail this time.

(Y/n) What do you mean by diversion?!

She turns and looks at me.

(Cinder) this isn't over.

She walks though the portal. I then hear someone behind, I turn to see Adam standing up with his wound healed, with Neo right behind him.

(Y/n) how the hell did you heal so fast?

(Adam) that questioned is the least of your concerns.

(Y/n) just avoid the question, alright.

I turn to see Hazel, he comes down from the catwalk area.

(Yang) be careful, he is really good at unarmed combat and he is really strong from what I heard from Nora.

I smile and throw both my swords to the side.

(Yang) Y/n, what are you doing?

(Y/n) You said he was good at unarmed combat, and I thought I should humiliate him by beating him with my fists.

(Shade) that's stupid! Just beat him with his swords.

(Y/n) no, I want him to die knowing that he couldn't beat me at his own game.

(Yang) but-

(Y/n) just shut up and take care of Neo, or else get out of my way.

I put my fist up.

(Hazel) this should be interesting.

I charge at him, he smirks and gets in fighting stance. I throw a right, but he knocks it away with his right hand and punches me with his left fist, I take a step back, but I lunge forward so I can head butt him. He staggers back as I push forward, I try to push forward, but he sinks his right fist into my gut. My legs buckle and I fall on my knees, I try to retaliate, but before I can throw a hit in, he hits me in the head. I look back at him and spit out some blood.

(Y/n) *smiles* you hit like a bitch.

He seemed to have gotten angry about that, he brings his fist back and tries to hit me, but I use my semblance and manage to catch his fist, I upper cut him making him stagger. I took that opportunity to get low and picked him up, I carried him to the nearby wall and slammed him against it, he slid down and when he did I drove my right knee into his face, I backed away to see him unfazed.

(Hazel) is that all you got.

I start to see his veins on his arms start to glow and his voice starts to sound disoriented.

(Hazel) you should have used your swords.

(Shade POV)

I am still fighting Adam, I look to my left to see Yang also fighting Neo.

(Shade mind) I just hope Y/n is fairing better.

Just then, I see a body get launched in front of me taking out Adam and Neo through the metal wall. I look behind me to see Hazel, it looks like he is using his semblance. I looked at him, I was about to attack until I heard shifting behind me, I looked to see Y/n standing up from the pile of debris. I see that he has taken some good hits.