Meeting my team

(Y/n POV)

(???) This place is making you soft.

I sit up to see the same creature as before.

(???) Why do you stay? What is keep you from leaving this shithole... hahaha, is it cause of her, do you think she really loves you... she will find someone better to be with. Let me ask you, if you open your heart to her and decides to rip apart your heart, do you think your sanity will hold?

(Y/n) I don't think she will do that.

(???) are you so sure, hahahaha.

I awake to see no one in my dorm.

(Y/n) damn, I'm going crazy.

Start to get dressed when I hear someone kick down my door, as to find out it was Yang and Ruby, but something was off about them, they had this smile that would send chills down anyone's spine

(Y/n) WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU!!!

They didn't say anything, next thing I know I get socked in the jaw and I stager back.

(Y/n) shit, your gon-

Yang put her all her power in her right fist and drilled it into my gut, I fell to the ground coughing up blood. They started laughing and calling me weak.

(Y/n) I'll show you the weak ones!

I was about to hit Yang, but she swatted it away, like it was a bug flying around her.

(Yang) awww, look at this, trash trying to fight back.

(Ruby) do you know what happens to little shits like you.

Then Ruby punches my in the face, then Yang, then Ruby, and so forth while I couldn't escape from there grasp. I looked up bleeding profusely as they tossed my beaten body on the floor.

(Ruby) trash like you shouldn't get to live.

As she was about to kick me in the face I jolt out of bed breathing heavily and in a cold sweat. I look at myself to see that I am perfectly fine.

(Y/n) I'm not going crazy... I'm going fucking insane.

I look at the clock to see that it was six in the morning.

(Y/n) if I remember I'm suppose to meet my team in the morning.

(Time skip two hours)

I start to head out to meet Ozpin in his office. When I got there I saw Ozpin and team JNPR.

(Ozpin) y/n, good you're here, now this meeting can start.

(Jaune) professor Ozpin, what is this meeting about?

(Ozpin) your newest team member.
(A/n: listen I know this isn't as creative as making a new team, but I promise there is a reason for doing this.)

(Y/n, JNPR) What!

(Ozpin) I know you guys have your differences, but I think this will be a great experience for all of you.

(Y/n) oh, no I ain't teaming with them.

(Ozpin) well it's either them or team RWBY.