Tim Drake x Reader x Damian Wayne

Imagine: You have been dating Tim Drake for 3 months. You asked him if you could meet his family but he says no so you beg him if he says yes and he accepted it. You meet his family and Damian Wayne, son of Bruce Wayne, starts having a crush on you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I was on a date with Tim at Gotham City Park. We were having a picnic and it was our tenth date.

Tim always does something so romantic for our dates. He sometimes goes all out. On our second date, he took to me Haley's Circus, my favorite place I always go when I was 8 years old. He never took me to go meet his family. He met my family a week ago.

My sister, Y/S/N, was so happy for me and my mom accepted mine and Tim's relationship. My dad wasn't so happy for me. Every time Tim puts his arm around my shoulders when we watch a movie at my house, my dad would sneak up behind the couch and put Tim's arm off of me and put it across his chest. I would always feel so embarrassed but hey, what are dad's for, protecting their own little girl. My dad was still mad but he accept it anyways.

Tim and I were smiling, talking and eating. Tim bought some ice cream for us and he got some ice cream on his lips. I started giggling and he looked at me confused.

"What?" He smiled

"You..got some ice cream." I said reaching across and wiping some ice cream with my thumb.

He smiled and licking some ice cream in his ice cream cone. 

"You know you missed right?" He smirked

"I think I did. Come here." I smirked

He leaned in and I leaned in and we kissed on the lips. Our kissed lasted for a minute then we pulled away.

"Tim, can I ask you something." I said laying down on the ground  and he lay down next to me. 

"Yes, what's up?" He said and we were looking up at the blue sky.

"Why can't I meet your family?" I asked

Tim stayed quiet for a minute and I heard him sigh and responded.

"Because, Y/N, my family is really annoying and they would always embarrassed me." He said

"Tim, you met my family. Look what my dad did. He went behind the couch and interrupted our movie night." I said

"True." He said. "He even threaten me if I break you."

"But you won't right?"

"Never." He said

"Tim...please please please can I meet your family for just once to meet them. They can't be that bad." I said scooting closer to him.

"Oh no, there bad. But if you want to meet them, I guess we can just for once." He said

"Yay!" I squealed kissing his cheek.

"Not only because I want to but because you are so cute when you beg." He smiled looking at me.