Dick Grayson x Engaged!Reader

Imagine: You and Dick are a couple and moved in together 2 years ago. It was Christmas Day and Dick surprises you with the best gift ever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I woke up from mine and Dick's shared bed. It was Christmas and I was so excited to spend the day with Dick on the best time of the year.

"Dick." I whispered in his ear. "Dick." I said now poking him on his back, trying to wake him up.

I could tell he was smiling because I heard him chuckle.

"Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick." I said poking him every time I say his name.

"Yes, Y/N." Dick said turning around and I face me.

"Its Christmas." I smiling

"I know, I just want to sleep a little longer." He said and closing his eyes.

"Dick." I said looking at him.

"Yes?" He said opening his eyes.

"Pleeaassee." I said giving him puppy eyes.

"Awww, please don't that Y/N." Dick said turning the other way.

"Come on, I want to go see what you got me for Christmas." I said still giving him puppy eyes.

"Oh okay." He sigh and he got out of bed and he stretched.

"Yay!" I squealed jumping out of bed and suddenly Dick runs behind me and he picks me up bridal style making me yelped.

"Dick." I whinned and Dick smiled and kissed my forehead.

"What? Can I just give my beautiful girlfriend the best day of her life on the most wonderful day of the year?" Dick smirked

"Yes, you can, baby." I smiled

Dick put me back on the ground and we walked to the living room and there were presents underneath our beautiful Christmas Tree. I sat down on the couch and he gave me a present.

"Here you go." He said sitting down next to me and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh, I wonder what this is." I smiled and I started unwrapping my present.

"I don't know. How about you open it and find out." He smirked

I open the present and I gasped a little bit and it was a picture of us when we both went to prom together for the first time. I was wearing a F/C dress and Dick was in a black tuxedo, with his arms around my waist and with my hands holding his hands and we were smiling.

"Dick, is this.." I said, so surprised

"A picture of us when we went to prom together? Yes, yes it is." He smiled kissing my temple.

"Aw, Dick. This is beautiful. Thank you." I said kissing him on the lips.

"Your welcome, Y/N." He smiled

"So, how about you open mine." I said giving him his present.

"Oh, let's see what my lovely girlfriend got me." He smirked opening his gift.

He opened and he pick up his present and it was the tickets to Haley's Circus.

"Don't tell me...are these the tickets to Haley's Circus?" He said showing me the tickets

"Yes, they are. I realized that since you love going to that circus so much, I thought that maybe you'll like it if you and I could go to the circus." I said putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Wow, thank you. Its been awhile since I haven't been there." He smiled kissing my cheek.

"Your welcome, Dick." I smiled.

He breathe out and he got up from the couch and he walked to the counter and he turned around and smiled and showed me the mistletoe and a little small velvet box.  

"Oh my gosh, Dick. You are something else." I chuckled

Dick sat back down on the couch next to me and he put his hand above our heads and dangle the mistletoe. I smiled and he smiled back and we shared a passionate kiss. Our kiss lasted for a minute and we pulled away and Dick stand up and holding the small velvet box in his hand. He breathe in and out and responded.

"You know, Y/N, ever since when I first met you, I didn't know what but think of you. You were beautiful, smart, funny. There were many things I could think and describe you. When we went on our first date, when we had our first kiss, you...you were the one that completed me." He said smiling.

"What are saying?" I said and started to get confused.

"Well, what I'm saying is..." He said and started getting down on one knee and he open the small velvet box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. I gasped and I covered my mouth. "Y/N M/N L/N, will you make the happiest man alive, and, marry me?"

I felt happy tears come down my and I nodded.

"Yes. Yes! I would love to marry you!" I cried

Dick smiled and he slip the ring on my ring finger and I jumped in his arms and kissed him. He kissed me back and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. We pulled away and our foreheads were touching.

"I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Grayson." He smiled.

"Me too." I smiled back and we kissed again once more.

This was the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Batboy for the Christmas Special, Jason Todd.
-Alyssa💙