Tim Drake x Kidnap!Reader

Imagine: You and Red Robin are on a mission. You get kidnap by the Clown Prince of Crime and his clown girlfriend, The Joker and Harley Quinn. Joker and Harley  tortured you and they get you insane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

Red Robin and I jumped on the rooftops and we looked at the warehouse through the window. We see The Joker, Harley Quinn, and Joker's goons in the warehouse.

Our mission is to stop the Joker from collecting more of the bombs of laughing gas from blowing up Gotham city and to hear nothing but creepy laughs throughout the town.

I looked at Red Robin and he looks at me back. He signals me to stay out here and to strike when he starts the attack. I nodded and Red Robin jumps down while I stayed behind and takes out his grappling hook and shoots at the rooftop.

He swings himself to the window and crashes inside the warehouse. He lands on the ground and starts attacking the goons.

"That's my cue." I smirked, taking out my grappling hook from my utility belt and shooting it, then swing myself inside the warehouse.

I took out the last of the goons, then Red Robin and I got face to face with The Joker and Harley Quinn.

"Well well well, lookie here. Red Bird and his little girlfriend." Joker laughed

"Puddin? Mind if I take care of the Boy Blunder's girlfriend?" Harley smiled at the Joker.

"Why absolutely. I'll take care of this bird." The Joker smiled.

Red Robin and I looked at each other and nodded, then we looked back at the clowns and took out our weapons.

Red Robin and Joker charged at each other and I was now face to face with Harley, who has her mallet in her hand.

"Come on, Y/H/N. Let's dance." Harley smiled at me, gripping her mallet.

"Don't have to tell me twice." I smirked, then I charged at her and she charged back.

Harley swings her mallet at me, then I dodge it and I kicked her chest. Harley stumble back and she shakes her head. I smirked and I looked at Red Robin's fight against the Joker. Joker laughed and swings his crowbar and hits Red's jaw. Red Robin groaned and Joker kicked him to the ground.

"Red Robin!" I yelled for him.

Red Robin hits the ground and his eyes slowly started closing. I was about to run towards him but I was off guard by Harley hitting the back of my head with her mallet, knocking me out.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I wake up from a painful headache and I looked at my wrist and I see ropes tied around my wrist and ankles to the legs of the chair. I slowly started panicking and two people started coming out of the shadows, revealing Joker and Harley Quinn.

"Well, this is not your day isn't it bird girl." The Joker smiled, slowly started walking towards me.

"What do you want from me?" I hissed at them.

Joker and Harley laughed and Harley walks behind me and wraps her arm, around my shoulder.

"Aw, it is nothing. We just want to borrow you." Harley smiled, removing her arm from my shoulder.