Jason Todd x Alive!Reader

Requested from @Blue_Leopard_13. Thank you for this request!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine: After you faked your death, you see the love of your life, Jason Todd, grieving over your death. You decided confess your alive to Jason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I was landed on the rooftop of Gotham City knowing I finally made it back to my home, and free. For now. I grapple myself to the cemetery to see my 'grave'.

The only person that knows I'm alive is Dick. I only told him because he was mostly like my brother I always wanted and he was the only person I could trust, and understand.

I would have told Jason, but he wouldn't understand what I'm been going through. I faked my death to work with the Court of Owls as one of their Talons. I didn't want anything happening to Jason. I didn't want them to hunt him down, so I did what I have to do.

*Flashback*

I was at top of Wayne Enterprises rooftop waiting for the person who would kill any person who gets in his way.

I heard someone land behind me and I turn around. It was Talon, the Court of Owls assassin.

"I see you got my message." He said

"Yes, I did. Tell me what you want, and I'll do it." I breathe out.

"Perfect." Talon said, chuckling a bit.

~~Time Skip~~

I walked to Dick's bedroom and I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard him yell.

I opened the door and I see him laying down. He looks at me and sits up.

"Hey Y/N." He smiled.

"Hey. Dick, there is something I have to tell you." I said

I have to tell him about the conversation I have with the Talon. He knows them way better than I do.

He looks at me, confused.

"What is it?" He said.

~~Time Skip~~

I was on a mission with Nightwing, Red Hood, and Red Robin. We suddenly got caught with Talons attacking us.

I kicked a Talon and I stopped when a dagger came pass me and hit by my feet. I look up and he was standing there, with his arm cross.

"Three birds and one stone." He said

I glared at him and Nightwing charged at him from behind making them both hit the ground. Talon looked up and kicked Nightwing back. He flipped off the floor and ran towards me.

He took out his two daggers and he tried give me cut and I 'accidently' allow him to stab.

I actually had the protection around my stomach. He stab me and I gasped.

"Welcome to the Court." He whispered.

"Y/H/N!" I heard Red Hood yelled.

He took knife out of me and the fake blood started showing from my stomach. I started backing up and Red Hood caught me.

"It's okay, Y/N." He whispered. "Stay with me."

"Let's move out." I hear Talon command the other Talons.

The talons started retreating and Talon looked back at me and retreated.

"No!" I heard Red Robin cried.

Nightwing gently places me on ground and I pretended to be dead. I closed my eyes.

"Come on, Y/N. Stay with us." I heard Dick say

Red Robin ran to my side and looks at me. Nightwing started performing CPR on me and I could hear Red Hood panicking.

"We got to get her back to the Batcave." He said

"She won't make it." Nightwing breathe out.

He started performing mouth to mouth on me and he looks down at me and sighs.

"She's dead." Nightwing announced.

"No." Red Hood cried

"Y/N." Red Robin sobbed.

I could feel Nightwing picking up my body, bridal style and responded to Jason.

"I'm sorry." He said to Jason.

" I never got a chance to tell her I- nevermind." Jason sighed.

I could feel him grabbing my hand and releases it a minute later, and walking away.

'What the hell was I thinking?' I thought

*Flashback Over*

I landed next to the tree and I was about to walk but I stop when I saw someone standing in front of my 'grave". But not just any person, Jason Todd.

I slowly walked over and hide behind one of the tombstones that was only a couple of feet away from him.

I see him gently putting roses in front of my 'grave' and stands up, putting his hands in his pockets. I gulped and I slowly heard him talking.

"Hey Y/N." I heard him start. "I just came to talk to you. Even though you won't talk to me back, but I hope you would listen to me."

"I am." I whispered, silently so he won't hear me.

"A lot has changed since after you died but I just want you to know that I am gonna go after the man who did this to you. I miss you so much." I heard him cry, kneeling down in front of my 'tombstone' and hugging it.

I felt tears coming down my cheek and I put my hand over mouth.

"What have I done?" I asked myself.

I see him standing up and wiping his tears away, then sighs.

"I love you Y/N and I will being your death to justice." He said

I see him slowly starting to walk away from my 'grave'. I groaned quietly and I walk away from the tombstone and slowly walk to Jason's direction, where he is walking to.

'I can't do this anymore. He has to know.' I thought unpatiently.

"Jason!" I called out to him.

He stops for a minute and turns around to face me. Jason looks at me, not knowing what to say. Jason slowly walks up to me and looks at me up and down.

"Y/N?" He whispered.

"Jason." I smiled at him.

He looks at me and started shaking his head.

"No, no, no. You're dead. Please tell me this is a joke." Jason said.

"It's not." I said, putting a hand on his cheek. "It's me. I'm here."

I placed another hand on the side of his neck. He closes his eyes and places his hand over my hand that was on his cheek and his other hand over mine that was on the side of his neck.

"Jason?"

He opens his eyes and I smiled.

"It's me. Y/N." I said, in a soothing voice.

A smile slowly started to form from his lips and leans his forehead against mine.

"It's really you." Jason cried.

"It's really me." I sighed

He smiled and hugs me tight. I hugged him back but tighter.

"How?" Jason whispered.

"It's a long story, but right now, I just want to be hold by you." I whispered back to him.

"Okay. Just, don't ever leave me like that again."

"I promise, I won't. I love you, Jason."

"I love you too, Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it was kind of crappy but here is the request and thank you for this request. :)
Next Batboy, Damian Wayne.
-Alyssa💙