Tim Drake x Catch!Reader

Imagine: You are at Gotham City's Park with you brother, Y/B/N and your best friend, B/F/N. When you are to force to ride on the skateboard, you 'run' into a handsome boy in Gotham City, Tim Drake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

It was a nice and gloomy day in Gotham. I was with my best friend and my older brother at the park.

We we're walking down the sidewalk and Y/B/N was holding a skateboard since earlier he was doing tricks here.

"So, would one of you like to ride on my skateboard?" Y/B/N said, holding up his skateboard.

"No, we're good." I said, giving him a half smile.

"Oh come on. Y/N, remember a long time ago you said you always wanted to ride on my stakeboard." Y/B/N said, tilting his head aside.

"Uhh....when I was 6." I said, in a 'duh' tone.

"Come on, Y/N. It might as well make you attracted to at least one boy." B/F/N said, smirking.

"I don't want a boy in my life. I'm better off as single." I smiled.

"Sure you don't want a boyfriend." Y/B/N said, rolling his eyes. "But come on, just one ride."

"Ugh! Okay, fine." I sighed

"Yay!" B/F/N squealed.

They both made me put on knee and elbow pads and a helmet which was what my brother just wore not so long ago. Y/B/N had me still on top his skateboard and I suddenly felt I was gonna embarrassed myself.

"Are guys sure this is necessary?" I asked them.

"Yes. You are gonna be go fine, N/N." B/F/N answered, gently patting my shoulder.

"Okay, I'm starting to have second thoughts." I said, trying to get off the skateboard.

"You got this sister." Y/B/N smiled, and he pushed me and the skateboard started moving.

"Ahhh!" I screamed.

"Be careful when you hit someone, Y/N!" I heard my brother call out.

The skateboard started moving faster and I felt like I was about to fall but I ran someone and his arms wrapped around me and we both fell to the ground.

I realized I was on top of him and I groaned getting off of him. We both sat up and we looked at each other and I was greeted by a most handsome boy and has the most pretty blue eyes I have ever seen.

"Woah." I said, looking at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, politely.

"Uhh....Y/N L/N. I'm super duper single." I said, blurty it out. "Wait what?"

He chuckled and he pulled his hand.

"Tim Drake." He introduced himself.

I shake his hand and I smiled at him.

"Let me help you up." He offered, picking me up off the floor.

"Thank you." I thanked him.

He picked up the skateboard and he handed it to me. I took the board from his hands and I looked at him.

"Do you even know how to use that board?" Tim said, with a smile.

"Actually I was kind of forced by my brother and best friend so...no I don't know how to use this." I said, mentioning the skateboard.

"That's fine. I have a brother who makes me do almost everything for him and who thinks of him as the most 'better looking one in the family'." He said, rolling his eyes.

"That is kind of my brother too." I said, chuckling a bit.

"So, are busy Saturday?" Tim asked me.

"Actually, no. No plans on me, I'm free, as always. I don't get out of the house because my brother who thinks I might sneak out or do whatever I'm not supposed to do and why am I still talking." I said, breathe in and out.

Tim chuckled and he pushed his hair.

"You're funny. I like funny girls." Tim smiled.

I blushed at his comment and he responded again.

"So, once again. Are you free and would you like to hang out on Saturday?" Tim said

"Yes I'm free and yes I would love too." I smiled at him.

"Okay, cool." Tim said, pulling out a piece of paper and a pen and he wrote something and hand it to me. "Here's my number. Text or call me."

"Okay, I'll text ya later." I said, punching his shoulder playfully.

Tim smiled and he winked at me.

"And thanks for catching me." I smiled at him.

" Your welcome and thanks for being such a catch. See you on Saturday." Tim said, and he walked away.

When he was out of sight, I started laughing nervously. I stop laughing and I looked at Y/B/N and B/F/N and they were smirking.

"Now look who said who doesn't want a boyfriend." My brother teased.

"Shut up." I said, annoyed.

I looked down at his number on the piece of paper and I smiled and sigh, dreamy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A cute one shot on Tim Drake. Btw, have you guys seen the Young Justice: Outsiders footages for SEASON 3!!! I have and I can't wait to see it. They all look so grown up! Next Batboy, Dick Grayson.
-Alyssa💙