Jason Todd x Flirt!Reader

Imagine: Jason Todd was at a club and you were at the club as well. When he first saw him, he found you super hot and gorgeous, when you met him, you do your way on your first impression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason Todd POV

I was at a club, because why not. I grab my glass of beer from the counter and took a sip of the glass.

The club had the music on blast and some neon lights going on in the room. Many people were dancing, drinking, talking, making out or whatever.

Suddenly, my eyes caught attention to this very hot girl. She had beautiful H/C hair and wearing a F/C short dress that goes above her knees and wearing black heels boots that goes straight up to her knees.

She was sitting down on a stool by the counter where I was at, just a couple chairs away from me.

"Damn." I breathe out, just looking at her.

I cleared my throat and I get up from my stool and slowly walk up to her. I sit down next to her and I smile.

"Hey." I said, leaning against the counter, looking at her.

"Hello sir." She smiled back, taking a sip of her glass of wine.

"What's a pretty girl like you sitting here by yourself?" I told her, tilting my head to the side.

"Just want to have a moment to myself." She said, then continuing. "Instead, a very well built young man like you gives me company."

I raised an eyebrow at her and I see her smirking.

"So, you're just by yourself here?" I asked her.

"No anymore." She said, rolling her tongue at me.

I smirked at her and I leaned back a little.

"Mind if I join you for the night?" I asked her, still having a smirk on my face.

"Sure, I could use a company." She smiled at me.

"Great. I'm Jason." I greeted, taking my hand out.

"Y/N." She greeted back, giving me a handshake.

~~~Time Skip~~~

"So, you have three brothers and one sister?" Y/N told me, surprised when I told her some things about my family.

"Yeah. We're actually all adopted except the youngest one." I shrugged.

"That's interesting." She said

"It kinda is." I nodded my head.

"Maybe. Since I already told you some things about my family and you told me some things about your family, how about we get to know each other?" She said, taking another sip of her glass of wine.

"Sure, you wanna start?" I asked her.

"Sure. Lets just say that I'm not the type of girl you want to mess with on Friday nights." She smiled at me, fixing the collar of my leather jacket.

"Really? What happens if I do?" I smirked at her.

"Don't give your hopes up Mister Todd. I like a really strong man. A man to take care of me..." She started, standing up from her stool and leans to my ear. "a man who likes to play rough."

'Damn, this girl is something else. I like that.' I thought.

"Really now? I am all those things just so you know, miss beauty." I whispered to her ear

"Oh, now I don't have to worry about the dangers here in Gotham." She smiled, playing with the zipper of my jeans.

"Damn what are you doing to me?" I joked.

"Don't worry about it." Y/N smiled down at me, pulling away from me and sitting down on her stool.

I licked my lips and looking at her you and down.

"You're not drunk, right?" I asked her.

"No." She scoffed, holding up her glass. "This is my first glass of the night. So no, I'm not drunk. I would have gotten more but you distracted me with your hotness."

I let out a chuckle and I placed mine and her cup down.

"Okay, so since we now got to know each other so much, how about we take this more hotness at my place, if you're up for it." I smirked at him.

"I'm up for it." She smirked, jumping up from her stool.

"Let's go then." I nodded to the side and we both left the club.

Right when we got to my apartment, I closed the door, locking it and I see Y/N looking around at my apartment.

"Nice place. Better than I expect it to be." Y/N smiled, looking at me over her shoulder.

"Thanks. I guess." I responded.

Suddenly Y/N marches straight towards me and pushes me against the wall. Out of nowhere, she kisses me on the lips. I didn't push her away or anything, I kissed her back.

Her hands caressed my neck and down to my chest. I placed my hands on her hips and she started to take off my leather jacket. My leather jacket fell to the floor and she started to take off my shirt but I stopped her.

"Wait." I panted.

She stopped and looks at me confused. I just grab her hand. Not there. Not where I want to have it.

"My bedroom." I told her, taking her with me to my bedroom to have some fun. A lot of fun.

May have been unexpected, but hey, she was hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OML guys! I don't know if I should do smut for a couple of one shots. I don't know, what do you guy think?
Next Batboy, Tim Drake.
-Alyssa💙