Damian Wayne x Catgirl!Reader Part 3

Requested from NIGHTWINGS_ASS
Thank you for the request!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine: After when you and Robin became partners but something more, you and Robin were perch at a rooftop but before you two kiss and turn it into a make out, it suddenly get interrupted by your mentors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

Robin and I were at a rooftop looking out in the city. I had my binoculars out and looking out at the city through them.

"I don't see nothing but," I said, looking at Robin. "we have a nice view."

"Yeah, it is." Robin said, looking at me and smirked.

"So, Batman doesn't know about us dating and partners?" I said, walking towards him and putting my hands on his chest.

"Nope. Doesn't have a clue." Robin said, looking at me.

"Good." I smiled

"Does Catwoman know?" He asked me.

"Psh. As if she cares. No she doesn't know." I said

"Okay, good." He smiled at me.

I smiled, looking at his lips. We slowly started leaning into the kiss, but...it got interrupted.

"Robin!"

"Catgirl!"

We pulled away and I see Catwoman at one side of me and Batman jumping down and looking at us, giving us one of his famous bat glare.

"What were you thinking, Robin?!" Batman yelled.

"Relax, Batsy. Were just having a moment." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Catgirl, please." Robin whispered to me.

I nodded and Robin looks at Batman.

"Sorry I didn't tell about this father, but I do wanted to be partners with Catgirl." Robin said

"Robin, you realized she's trying to get in your head." Batman said

"Says to the one that let's Catwoman get in your head." Robin smirked, crossing his arms, making Batman glare at him.

"Catgirl, what were you thinking?" Catwoman said

"What? Robin is cute. What do you expect." I said, putting a hand on my hip.

"Y/N, this is not how we get what we want." She said

"Says to a cat that wants a bat." I smirked at her, making her lose words.

"Alright that's enough." Batman said

"You two have no idea what you're thinking." Catwoman said, crossing her arms.

"That me and Robin are meant to be and we are perfect together." I smiled, walking up to Robin and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Come on, Batsy. You dated a cat, why can't you let your birdie date a kitten." I said, looking at Batman.

"And Catwoman, you also have dated a mentor, why not you let your protégé date another protégé." Robin said, looking at Catwoman.

Batman and Catwoman looked at each other. Catwoman shrugged and looked back at us and smiled.

"I guess I approve this." She said

I smiled and Robin and I looked at Batman.

"Father?" Robin said

Batman was staying quiet and he lets out a deep sigh and responded.

"I approve." Batman said

Robin and I smirked but Batman spoke again.

"But I'm still disappointed in you, Robin." Batman said

"Same with you, Catgirl." Catwoman said, looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and I looked at her.

"Your lucky we approved both your relationship." Catwoman said

"And your lucky I used to approve your relationship with Batsy." I smirked

"You know what, let's go." Catwoman said, annoyed.

I sigh and I looked at Robin and I kissed him on the lips and walked away. I turn around and blow Robin a kiss and I jumped down and disappear from sight.

Damian Wayne POV

When I saw Y/N disappearing from sight, I smile and I looked at my father.

"Patrol?" I asked him.

"Yes. And on the way back, we are gonna have a talk." Batman said

I rolled my eyes and knowing this is gonna be some 'interrogation'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A part 3 of Damian Wayne x Catgirl!Reader. Thank you for the request again. Next Batboy, Dick Grayson.
-Alyssa💙