Tim Drake x Pregnant!Reader

Imagine: You and Tim Drake have been married for a year. It is Christmas Day and you and Tim were thinking starting a family. You are pregnant and Tim doesn't know about it. You decided on telling him you are pregnant on Christmas Day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I was finishing up the Christmas Tree and putting the last ornament on the tree. I smiled and I back up and I see the pretty  lights I put on the tree and Tim was making dinner.

"Perfect." I said to myself.

I rubbed my small baby bump on my stomach.

I found out I was pregnant three days ago. I know Tim is the father of this child because he was actually my first. Then when me and Tim got married, we were thinking about having a family of our own. I want to surprise him on this day.

I smiled then I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Hey, Timmy." I smiled

"Hey, N/N." He smiled back and he kissed my cheek.

I giggled and I turn to look at him and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So, its Christmas." I smiled

"Yes, it is. I can't wait to see what you got me." He smiled rubbing my waist.

"Oh yes, what I got you, but I do have a surprise for you." I smiled tapping his nose.

"Oh, what you got me?" He said

"You have to wait later when we open our presents, honey." I said

"Okay." He sigh and he peck my lips and he walked back to the kitchen.

I sigh and I rubbed my baby bump.

"Just wait till your father finds out. He is going to be quite excited about this." I said to my unborn baby.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

I jumped onto the couch and I was waiting for Tim to come open presents.

"Come on, Tim!" I yelled for Tim since I was so excited to open our presents and I was so excited to tell him I am pregnant.

"Alright! I'm right here." Tim said and he jumped onto the couch, sitting next to me.

I smiled and I kissed his cheek and Tim smiled and he gets a little box from under the tree and hands the little box to me.

"Hm, let's see what my handsome husband got me." I smiled

"I don't know, how about you open and find out." He smiled and he put his arm around my shoulders while I was open my present.

I unwrapped the box and it was revealed as a small velvet box and I open the velvet box and I  gasped when I saw it was a golden locket shaped of a heart.

'How did he know I wanted a locket?' I thought

"Tim. Its...its a locket." I said and I looked him and smiled. "How did you know I wanted a locket?"

"Well, last time when we went on a date before we got married, you said that you always wanted a locket, so I went to go buy a locket for you a couple weeks ago and here it is." He smiled

"Tim, its beautiful. Your best!" I smiled and I gave him a peck on a lips.

"Open it." He said

I open the locket and it has a picture of me and Tim where we went on our very first date.

"Tim, your so sweet." I smiled

"Awww, thanks. Well where's my present?" He said

"Well, I give you, your presents but I have a surprise for you I want to tell you." I said sitting from the couch looking at him.

"Yes?" He said

"Okay. You know when me and you said that we should we have a family of our own." I said

Tim nodded.

"Well, guess what?" I said and Tim nodded for me to keep going. "I'm pregnant."

Tim's eyes widened and he smiled and he tackled me on the couch and giving me kisses.

"Were gonna be parents!" Tim said, in excitement.

"Yes!" I smiled

"When did you find out?" Tim said looking down at me.

"I just found out I was pregnant three days ago. The doctors said I was pregnant. They check and they were not wrong, I am." I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well, I'm so happy! This is the best Christmas gift you could ever give me, Y/N." He smiled and he kissed my nose.

"I love you so much, Tim." I smiled looking at Tim.

"I love you more, Y/N." Tim smiled looking down at me.

Tim and I kissed on lips and it did got a little heated for a second and then we pulled away and looking into each others eyes. Tim sits up and I sit up and I snuggled him on his side. Tim puts his hand on my small baby bump and looks at me.

"I'm so excited when we become parents." He smiled at me

"Me too, Tim. Me too." I said putting my hand over his.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N."

"Merry Christmas, Tim."

We smiled and we kissed again once more.

This was the best Christmas ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A wonderful ending to do this Christmas Special with the Batboys. I won't be posting from this book till after Christmas. I'll be doing a New Years Eve Special when I come back. Don't worry, more updates will be coming till after Christmas, New Years Eve Special will start when I come back. Next Batboy, Damian Wayne.
Happy Holidays and be safe! :)
-Alyssa💙