Dick Grayson x Dancer!Reader

Imagine: You're an professional dancer and gonna do music video for a scene. Your boyfriend, Dick Grayson, comes on set and gets jealous how you and your partner dancing together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I'm at a studio to film a scene on a music video for the most popular singer in the whole world.

I put my right arm across my chest and breathe in and out. My partner, Harry, walked up to me.

"Hey Y/N, someone is here to see you." Harry told me.

I looked at who is here to see me and it's my boyfriend, Dick Grayson. He has a rose on his hand and smiles at me.

"Hey Y/N." He greeted, walking up to me and handing me the rose.

"Hey Dick, and thank you so much." I smiled, having the rose closer to my chest. "Came to support me?"

"Well duh. I always love supporting you, N/N." Dick smiled, giving me a kiss on the nose, making me giggle.

"My gosh, you always do something so adorable, don't you?" I said, placing my hand on his cheek.

"I always do, Y/N, and that's is because you're adorable too, and I love you, and because I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world to have a hot and gorgeous girl like you." Dick smirked, placing his finger under my chin.

"Awww, Dick." I awwed, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Y/N! We're gonna start." One of the producers of the video reminded me.

"Alright." I nodded, looking at Dick. "I'm gonna go. I'll see you after."

"Oh, well how about I could watch you. I want to see my girlfriend dance." Dick whined.

"Uhhhh." I nervously said.

I'm kind of nervous because this video has some, you know, a lot of touching. I don't want Dick to get jealous.

"I don't know-"

"Please." Dick whined, giving me his puppy eyes. "Pretty please."

I couldn't do it. I couldn't resist the face. Stupid puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, fine." I sighed, walking to the set.

3rd Person's POV

Y/N walks to the set and stands a couple feet away from her partner, Harry. Dick was standing next to the cameramen, producers, the make-up artists, and other workers of the video.

The music started playing, and Y/N slowly walked to Harry and places her hand on his chest, as her hand trails up to his neck as she walks around him. Harry quickly wraps his arm and dips her for a second and she gets up that made their faces come pretty close.

Dick gulped at the sight, not liking the way how Harry is touching her, as he saw Harry's hand going down to her lower back and his other hand trailing down her forearm. Dick let out a soft sigh and looks away from the dance.

Y/N wraps her arms around Harry's neck and he wraps his arms around her waist. Suddenly it came to nose to nose between the two. Dick got jealous seeing the two of them dancing that was gracefully yet touching.

"Cut!" The director of the video yelled out. "Nice job guys! Well done."

Y/N and Harry smiled and gave each other a side hug.

"You did good." Y/N told him.

"Thanks. You did good too." Harry thanked her, walking away from her

Y/N looked at Dick, but he was gone. Y/N looked around confused, wondering where he go. Suddenly a kiss was placed on her temple. Y/N let out a soft gasp.

"Relax N/N, it's me." Dick said.

Y/N smiled and looks at Dick.

"I was scared that you left." She said.

Y/N sees a look on Dick's face and he had a small frown on his face.

"Dick? You okay?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah." Dick sighed.

"Dick." Y/N said, in a warning tone.

Dick looks at Harry who is talking to the director and then looks back at her.

"So, you and Harry. How long have you guys known each other?" Dick asked her, unsure.

"Harry and I have known each other since high school." Y/N answered him.

"Okay, well, did you guys.....ever....went on a date? As a couple?" Dick asked her, nervously.

"What?" Y/N said, in shocked. "No, Dick. Harry and I never went on a date. We're just friends. Besides, he has a girlfriend. They've been dating for 3 years now." Y/N said to him.

Dick has a shocked look on his face and a smile slowly appears.

"Harry is dating?" Dick said and Y/N nodded. "Pfft, thank god."

Y/N smirks at what she heard from Dick.

"Dick Grayson, are you jealous?" Y/N smirked.

"What? No..." Dick chuckled then got serious for a second. "Yeah."

"Dick, you do know there is no reason for you to be jealous. I will always love you. That scene was just acting. It was just for a music video." Y/N told him.

"Okay, I hope you're not mad at me for me being jealous." Dick said, frowning a bit.

"It's fine, Dick. Everyone gets jealous either way. But just so you know, I would have been jealous too." Y/N said

"Really?" Dick said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. But, to tell you something, I love you." Y/N smiled.

"Aw, I love you too." Dick smiled and kisses Y/N's lips.

Y/N smiled and kisses him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEWS!!! Has anyone watch YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS yet!!! OMG it is already soooo good! I loved it. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. Next Batboy, Tim Drake.
-Alyssa💙