Tim Drake x Christmas!Reader

Imagine: You and your daughter, D/N decorated the tree and Tim is in the room, on the computer as always. You try to convince Tim to spend Christmas with you and D/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

It was cold and snowing outside. I was decorating the tree with my daughter, D/N, and my lovely husband, Tim Drake, was in his room as always on his computer with his job as Red Robin.

And yes, I know about his night activities. I was a hero myself called Y/H/N. That's how I met Tim one night. I recently retired when I had D/N. 

I was busy putting the last ornament on the tree and I smiled at the tree.

"Yay! Mommy we did it!" D/N cheered and hugging my leg.

I smiled and I picked her up.

"Yes we did." I smiled at her, giving her kisses.

I put her down and I walked to plug in the lights of the tree and it lights up. The tree that me and D/N decorated was beautiful.

I smiled at the tree and D/N tugged my shirt a bit and I looked down at her

"Mommy, why is daddy always in the bedroom?" She asked me.

My smiled slowly started to fade.

D/N doesn't know that Tim and I were superheroes, well, when I was a superhero but she doesn't know Tim is Red Robin. D/N favorite hero is Red Robin which kind of gets me jealous. We can't tell her, we're gonna wait once she gets older. I don't think she'll understand at her age since she's only 4 years old.

I crouched down to her level and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Your father is busy with work. That's it." I said, giving her a half smile.

"But it's Christmas Eve. Shouldn't he be with us since Christmas is about family?" She said, giving me a sad face.

I sighed and I give her a hug.

"I know, D/N. He'll be out soon and spend some time with us.  I hope." I said, whispering the last part.

*Time Skip*

I knocked on the door of our bedroom. I put D/N to sleep on the couch since she told me she wanted to sleep. I sighed a little loudly and I opened the door.

I looked around the room and I see Tim working on an investigation. I shake my head knowing I'm very disappointed.

I walked towards him and I stay standing behind him and crossing my arms.

"You know, Tim, it would been nice if you take a break and come out and spend some time with us." I said

"Y/N, you know I'm busy right now." Tim said, walking away and grabbing a red marker from the dresser and standing at the other side of the table.

I rubbed my eyes in frustration and I looked at him a little angrily.

"Tim." I snapped at him.

"What?" He said, looking up at me.

"You need a break. At least for this week. It's Christmas Ev-"

"I know it's Christmas Eve. Just give me some time on this." Tim said, getting back to work.

I stand there kind of defeated but that didn't stop me. I want him to spend time with D/N and I. It's Christmas Eve.

I took the marker out of his hands and threw across the room. He looked at me surprised.

"Y/N!" He yelled at me.

"What? You left me no choice. It's either you spend Christmas with D/N and I, or I could tell Bruce to not let you gonna crime fighting for 3 whole weeks." I said, smiling.

He gave me a little glare and rolled his eyes.

"Alright fine. I guess a simple break or a couple days without work can't hurt." Tim sighed.

I smiled and walked around the table to give him a hug. He hugged me back but tighter.

"I love you, Tim Drake." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He kissed my head and then released me from the hug.

"I love you too, Y/N Drake." He smiled at me.

I grabbed his hand and we exited the bedroom to get D/N.

*Another Time Skip*

The rest of the day, Tim, D/N, and I were dancing with the Christmas music, making Christmas cookies, opening some presents, and watching some Christmas movies.

Right now, we are in the living room, drinking some hot coco with some of the Christmas cookies we made, with some nice Christmas music going on in the background. 

"These cookies are so good." D/N smiled.

"They really are." Tim said, taking a bite of his cookie.

I smiled at both of them and we started cuddling on the couch. I gave a kiss on D/N's forehead and kissed Tim's lips. D/N started fake gagging and Tim and I both laughed.

We placed our mugs on the coffee table and we started getting comfortable on the couch and we started cuddling again.

'What a wonderful Christmas Eve.' I thought, happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel so sleepy and starting to have a headache but I manage to get this one shot done. Sorry if it seems kind of crappy and rushed. I'm happy that now I'm on winter break for three weeks. I was so busy with finals but I passed all my classes which makes me happy. Next Batboy, Dick Grayson.
-Alyssa💙