Tim Drake x Popular!Reader

Imagine: You are the most popular girl in school. Tim has a crush on you and doesn't know you'll feel the same way. He decided he wants to ask you to homecoming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tim's POV

I was walking down the hallways to get to my locker. I opened my locker to grab my book for my next class and I suddenly here someone knocking next to my locker.

I turned my head to see who it was and it was Bart Allen.

"Hey, Red." Bart smiled.

"Hey, Bart. What's up?" I greeted, closing my locker and we started walking to down the hallway together.

"Nothing. Just wondering if you're still thinking about going to homecoming this Friday." He replied to me

"I don't know, Bart. I still don't know who to ask." I tell him, holding onto my book on the side.

"Well, how about Rachel?"

"No." I shake my head.

"Stephanie?"

"Someone already asked her." I told him.

"How about Cassie?"

I turned to face him.

"You saw Connor asking her last week. You were the one holding the banner for him." I told him, as he nodded.

"Ohh. That's right. Come on, Tim. There has got to be someone you have your eyes on." Bart told me, rolling his eyes.

"Maybe there is." I shrugged.

"Well, maybe you can ask her today. Even if she rejects you, you could still go, at least with us. Besides, if you need someone to slow dance with you, I got you." Bart playfully hits my side.

I laughed at his comment.

"I guess Kiran won't mind."

"Yeah anyway I was thinking maybe me, you, Garfield, Connor, and Miguel would go pick up our tuxes and...."

I kept looking straight and I suddenly see Y/N L/N, the most beautiful and popular girl in school. I couldn't hear Bart's voice anymore since my eyes were laying on Y/N.

She was walking with her friends, laughing and smiling. We made eye contact with each other. We continued staring at each other and she puts a strand of her hair behind her ear and walks out of sight.

"Uh oh." I hear Bart speak.

"Huh?" I turned my attention towards him.

"Bro, were you just staring at Y/N L/N?"

"What? Pshhh no. Of course not."

"Bro, you want to ask her to homecoming? Dude, she like way out of your league. She's hot and everything, but I don't know if you could have a chance with her."

"Come on, Bart. Y/N is not a bad person. She's not like those shallow girls in the school. I'm just gonna be myself and just ask her if it's easy." I told him, walking to the direction where Y/N walk to.

"Okay! Good luck!" I heard Bart yelled out, giving me the thumbs up.

I continued walking to find Y/N and I suddenly see her by the locker talking to one of her friends.

"See you around, B/F/N." Y/N waved by to her friend, as her friend walked off.

I breathe in and out and I just walked towards her, normal. She opens her locker and grabs her book and I responded.