Dick Grayson x Dead!Reader

Imagine: You were mourning over your boyfriend, Dick Grayson's death for over a month. You suddenly get a feeling that he is still there with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person's POV

It was a cloudy and gloomy day in Gotham. Y/N was walking up to a hill where his grave was. She had a rose in her hand and saw his name on his tombstone. I tear went down her cheek and landed on the roses petal.

She wore a black dress that was above her knees and her hair was down with a blue flower clip holding her right side of her H/C hair and with black heels. She wore a blue heart ruby necklace and her engagement ring.

Dick proposed to Y/N a month ago and when he went on a mission one night, he sacrifice himself to save the city of Blüdhaven which was in chaos by an enemy.

Y/N let the rose fall from her hand and landed in front of his tombstone.

"I love you, Dick Grayson." Y/N cried, and walked away from his grave.

Y/N walked to limo where Alfred was waiting for her. Alfred knows how much Dick meant to her and how much Y/N meant to Dick.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Y/N." Alfred apologize to her, feeling sorry for her of how much she is going through.

"It's fine. Can we just go home. I don't want to be here anymore." Y/N cried.

"Of course." Alfred nodded, opening the door for her to get inside.

Soon when he closed the door to get into her car, a spirit of Dick Grayson was seen from the window.

Y/N had a feeling that someone was standing outside the limo window and she look out but no one was there. She sigh and Alfred started driving the limo out of the cemetery.

A spirit of Dick Grayson was now sitting right next to her, looking at her. A frown was shown across his face and slowly caressed her cheek with his ghost hand.

A chill ran down her spine feeling someone is with her and touching her. She look who is next to her, but still, no one was there. She slowly touch her cheek and a tear ran down her cheek where she felt a touch.

Dick look at her and he placed his ghost hand on her knee, trying to tell her he is still here with her.

Y/N let's out a soft gasped feeling uncomfortable on what is going on. She keeps on feeling that she being is touched. She looked at her knee where she felt a touch. She placed a hand on her knee and looked out the window and it started sprinkling outside.

Drops of water started hitting her window and a spirit of Dick looked out the window also and he looks down at his living fiancé and leans downs, placing a loving kiss on her temple.

She turned her head and she still sees nothing. She gulped and looks out the window, watching the drops of water falling down from a cloudy sky.

*Time Skip*

Y/N was standing outside at the garden of the Wayne Manor, still sprinkling. She looked around the garden knowing this is a spot where he asked her to marry him.

She watched as all the flowers, the trees, and the bushes are being softly hit by the drops of water from the sky.

A spirit a him appear but this time, next to the tree. Y/N looked up at the clouds, letting the rain, hit her face. Dick stands behind her, placing his ghost hand on her shoulder.

Y/N slowly turns around and looks up and sees Dick. Y/N puts her hand, over her mouth and a smile slowly formed her lips.

"Dick?" She breathe out

"Y/N." He smiled, down at her.

She slowly walked closer to him and he places a hand on her cheek.

"I miss you." She cried

"I do too." Dick said, tucking a strand of her hair gently behind her ear.

She cried and Dick slowly release her starting to walk away. He turns around and smiled.

"I love you, Y/N." He said

"I love you too, Dick." She smiled at him, knowing she has to let him go.

Dick slowly started walking to light, walking to heaven.

Dick didn't want her to suffer for the rest of her life, he wants her to know he will be okay and is in a better place.

Y/N may have her true love gone, but she knows that Dick Grayson is in a better place and now watching over her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one kind of made me cry but this is totally worth it. Listen to the song called 'Glowing in the Dark' by the Girl and the Dreamcatcher. Next Batboy, Jason Todd.
-Alyssa💙