Dick Grayson x Sad!Reader Part 2

Requested for a part 2
Batboys_Lover1939
Thank you for the request!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine: When you and Dick Grayson became a couple, 5 years later a new villain called the Red Hood comes to Gotham which is your brother, Jason Todd. When Jason returns, he discovers you and Dick are a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

Dick and I have been together for five years which is a long time.

I would go to his place for a movie night or dinner. He has help me get over Jason's death which was hard but I was brave enough to make it through.

I'm patrolling with Nightwing here at Gotham as Batgirl. We are looking for this new villain Batman has told us about called Red Hood. The new Red Hood.

I jumped down to a rooftop and I landed and I looked out in the city. Nightwing landed behind me and he walks next to me. I smiled at him and responded.

"So, are we still on for tonight?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yes, we are. We just have to find this Red Hood person. Okay?" He said, looking at me.

I nodded and I kiss him on the lips. We pulled away from the kiss and we smiled and we went back on patrol.

Red Hood/Jason Todd POV

I have seen my older sister out there and as Batgirl again. I watched her from a tall building and I saw kiss Nightwing.

When I saw her and Nightwing going back on patrol, I glared at the two from a distance.

I can't believe my sister is dating the blue bird. Out of any other guys, it has to be a blue bird.

I stand up from my crouching position and I jumped down, disappearing from sight and looking for my sister.

Y/N POV

I landed on ground, at an alley. What I realized is crime alley, where Batman found Jason and I. I sigh knowing I still miss him and wish he was with me right now.

I heard someone behind me and I took a batarang and I got into a fighting stance.

"Come on out, I know you're there!" I commanded.

A figure comes out of the shadows revealing a man in a red helmet. What I know is the man Batman has been looking for, the Red Hood.

"Red Hood." I whispered

"And I see you must be Batgirl. How nice, sis." He said

'Sis?' I thought confused

"And uh, I saw you with Nightwing, kissing him on the lips. Really sis?" He said

"Okay, I'm not your sis." I said, glaring at him and gripping the batarang.

"Please, says to the one that thinks 'I'm a better Todd sibling'.?" He says, crossing his arms.