Tim Drake x Kidnapped!Reader

Imagine: You are a friend to Red Robin aka Tim Drake and you know his secret identity. You help him out giving him the coordinates on his missions and you are Oracle. You have always been there for him ever since you found out the person he loved died. One night you get kidnapped by an unexpected villain. Will Red Robin save you in time?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I was walking down the street of Gotham going back to my apartment from work. I turning to an ally then I felt a hand over my mouth. I gasped and then I felt an arm around my waist pulling me to the dark.

"Don't worry, darling. I promise I won't bite you." A male voice said and he knocked me out.

Red Robin POV

I was on patrol and flying around the city. I went to an ally and saw something suspicious. It was a shiriken. It looked familiar. I pressed my finger in my com to contact Y/N.

'She should be back from her work.' I thought

"Red Robin to Oracle, you there?" No respond. "Oracle?"

I looked at the trash can and I saw it was Y/N's purse. I grab and I wonder 'why would she leave her purse here?' Then I looked at the bottom of her purse and it had the note saying:

'I got your little girlfriend Red. You want her back, come get her and face me again!'

I know who wrote this. Deathrider.

Y/N POV

I woke and I felt a bit dizzy. I looked around then I realize I was tied to a chair. I got scared then I heard footsteps coming towards.

"Well well well, look what I have hear. Red Robin's baby girl." A male voice said

"Who are you?" I said

"Well, haven't you heard of Deathstroke?" He said

"Yes." I said getting scared of what going on

"Well, let's just say you got kidnapped by his son, Deathrider." I said and he came out of the shadows having his hands on the back of him, wearing a mask similar to Deathstroke.

I have heard of this Deathrider character. He was the one that Red Robin warned me about.

"W-w-what do you want from me?" I mumbled

"Let's just say you are my bait." He said walking up to me tracing his index finger on my cheek to my neck. "I know you are his lover."

"What! No I'm not!" I yelled

"Please don't play dumb with me, baby girl." He said taking off his mask revealing his face.

"Don't call that!" I growled