Damian Wayne x Catgirl!Reader

Imagine: You are a sidekick to Catwoman aka Selina Kyle. You are also known as Catgirl. One night, you steal a diamond necklace at the museum and you encounter with Batman's sidekick and the Boy Wonder, Robin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I was roaming around at the rooftop, looking at the museum, where it has the most beautiful diamond necklace.

(Without the earrings)

I smiled at the necklace and I grappled to the museum's rooftop.

I sneaked in through the vents and when I got to the room where the the necklace is at. I walked towards the necklace and I open the glass, and I grab the necklace, slowly taking it out, gently.

'Oh Selina is gonna thank me later.' I thought

I put the necklace in my utility belt and I grab my grappling hook and I shot it at the rooftop and pulled myself up. I got to the rooftop and I smiled and I took out the necklace and I looked at the necklace.

"Pretty." I said to myself, looking at the necklace.

I was touching the diamonds admiring its beauty, then suddenly, I heard someone spoke.

"I supposed that doesn't belong to you, Catgirl."

I turn around and I see the Batman's little bird sidekick, Robin.

"Well, its mine now. Finders keepers." I smirked, dangling the necklace with my finger.

"Well, keepers should know of what's not theirs and take the necklace back to its rightful place." Robin said, walking towards me.

"Awww, but I just love to mess with you, Boy Wonder." I said, flirting.

I put the necklace back in my utility belt and I looked at Robin.

"Okay, I may have fall your tricks in the past Catgirl but this time, its not gonna work." Robin said, taking his sword.

Robin used to fall my tricks. Usually, I would always get away from it. I also do have a crush on Robin and I've heard my mentor, Catwoman aka Selina Kyle, obviously, used to have a relationship with the Dark Knight, Batman. I even heard that Robin is Batman's blood son. Sounds like that didn't work out.

"But you of course love to fall for them." I smirked, taking out my whip.

"I really doubt that, Catgirl." Robin said, charging at me with his sword.

I tried to whip him but he would jump over it and try to give me a cut using his sword. Robin tried to punch me but brought out my claws and I scratched him on his gut, making him hissed from the pain. I smirked and I used my whip putting it around his neck, pulling him towards me. Now we are face to face.

"Sorry little baby birdy, you lost by a kitten." I smiled, tapping his nose, making him growl.

"Well, I guess I won't play nice." Robin said, kicking me, making me release him from my whip.

I rubbed my stomach and Robin charged at me again and kicked me on the chest, making me land on my back, and Robin pinned me to the ground.

"Woah! This is new." I purred.

"You seriously need help. Now, give me back the necklace, Catgirl." Robin said, looking down at me.

I hummed and I flipped him around, making me straddle him, pinning him.

"I don't think so." I smirked

I leaned in towards him having my lips attached his. I open eye and I see Batman landing on the end of the rooftop we're at, looking at us, with his eyes widened. I smirked in the kiss and I pulled away from the kiss, looking at Robin and he looks at me and growls again.

"But at least our kiss, is still a loving kiss." I smiled at Robin.

Suddenly Nightwing comes out of nowhere and kicks me, making me pull away from Robin.

"And that was a kiss for you to get off of Robin." Nightwing said, landing next to Robin.

I get from the ground and I rubbed my neck, smiling at looking at the three superheros.

"Well, at least I still have what I want." I said, taking out a smoke pellet. "See ya around, pretty boys."

I throw the smoke pellet to the ground and I disappeared in the smoke.

Robin/Damian Wayne POV

When I saw Catgirl make an escape, father gives me one of his famous bat glares.

"What?" I said

"You let her get away with the diamond necklace." Batman said

"Relax, guys."  Nightwing said, and me and Batman look at him, dangling the necklace with his finger.

"I got it right here." Nightwing said

"Good. Let's move." Batman said and we started leaving the rooftop.

'Ha, we got the necklace, Catgirl!' I thought, happily.

Catgirl POV

I got back to mine and Selina's apartment and I was about to get the necklace from my utility belt, but it wasn't there. I started panicking and I realized they took it.

'Well played Boy Wonder, well played.' I thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Batboy or Batboys, Tim Drake and Jason Todd.
-Alyssa💙