Tim Drake x Reader x Jason Todd Part 2

Thank you all for who the request for a part 2!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine: After you and Red Robin encounter the Red Hood 2 days later, Red Robin encounters Red Hood again and gets into a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

A couple days after I saw Jason, Tim has been on high alert, making sure Jason doesn't come back and do something to me.

I just don't understand, how he is back from the dead? He was dead, the Joker killed him. I went to his funeral and I prayed for him and everything, why did he come back now?!

I was in my bedroom, laying on my bed, looking up at the ceiling, thinking about Jason for him being alive. Suddenly, the door opens only to reveal Tim, in his Red Robin suit. I smiled and I sit up and I looked at Tim.

"Hey." I said

"Hey." Tim said, walking towards the bed and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Why are you in your uniform?" I said, tilting my head to the side.

"I'm going on patrol." He said

"Oh, I'll come with you." I said, I was about to get off of the bed but Tim stopped me.

"No. I need you to stay here, where its safe." Tim said

"No." I snapped at him

"Yes. I can't let Red Hood go after you." Tim said, putting both his hands on my forearms.

"And I can't lose you." I said, looking at Tim.

Tim let out a deep sigh and I could feel his grip on my forearms getting tighter and he looks at me.

"Y/N, please, I want to keep you safe. I'll be back. I promise." Tim said

I sigh and I looked down for a second and I looked at Tim.

"Okay, please come back." I said

"I will." Tim smiled and he pressed his lips on mine.

I started sinking into the kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. It got heated for a second but then we pulled away from the kiss and Tim sighs and he gets up from the bed.

"Alright. I'll come back soon. Okay?" He said, kissing my forehead and starts walking to my bedroom door.

"Okay." I whispered

Tim opens the doors and exits my room, closing the door and with me by myself in my room.

Red Robin POV

I didn't want to leave Y/N, but its for the great or good, for her to stay safe.

I was flying around in the city, looking around the city. Suddenly, I felt someone charged at me and we hit at a random rooftop. I groaned and I was trying to get up from the ground but he kicked me to ground.

"God, am I not wrong. You really are pathetic."

I looked up and I see Red Hood, having his arms crossed, standing above me.

"Jason." I growled, kicking him in the gut, making him stumble back.

I flip off from the ground and I land on my feet, getting into a fighting stance.

"Oh wow finally, now some excitement is about to begin." Red Hood chuckled, getting into a fighting stance as well.

"You girlfriend stealer!" Red Hood yelled, charging at me.

Red Hood kept throwing punches at me and I would block them. I jumped and kicked on his helmet. Red Hood brought out his knife and started swinging the knife at me and I would dodge them.

"Jason! Stop!" I yelled, trying to get him to stop, but boy he was not listening.

Red Hood kicked me, making land on my back. Red Hood stands above me and gets his gun out of his hostler and points it at me, on my forehead.

"Well, I should definitely kill you for stealing my girlfriend. She was my world, my love, my star, my everything, and you took her away from me." Red Hood said

"Jason-" He cut me off.

"Shut up!" Red Hood yelled. "You made me so much pain, and now you are gonna see what that is like."

I heard the trigger and my eyes widened for a second and I glared at him and I kicked him on his hand, making him drop his gun. I jumped and I punched him a couple times. Red Hood stumble back and he got into a fighting stance. He charged at me and he led me no choice, when he was about to punch me, I grab his wrist and with my other hand on his leather jacket, making me flip him and he fell off the rooftop. I looked over the rooftop and he was gone, he escaped.

I looked over the city, and I sigh and I started making my way back to the Batcave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got back to the Batcave but soon when I got there, Batman and Alfred were standing by the batcomputer which I'm guessing is another investigation.

I changed out of uniform and in my original clothes. I started walking to Y/N bedroom and when I opened the door, Y/N was sleeping peacefully on her bed.

I smiled and I walk over and I layed down next her and I wrapped my arms around her waist and Y/N turns around and she opens her eyes and smiled at me.

"Your back." Y/N smiled, wrapping her arm around my neck, playing with my hair from behind.

"I told you I'll be back. Didn't I?" I smiled back at her, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'm glad your safe." She said

"And I'm glad your safe. I'll always be here for you. I love you, Y/H/N." I whispered to her.

"I love you too, Red Robin." She whispered back, giving me a long and passionate kiss on the lips.

We pulled away from the kiss and we went to sleep, with her in my arms, safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go! A part 2! Thank you for anyone who wanted the request for a part 2. You could comment if you think this might be a part 3. Next Batboy, Dick Grayson.
-Alyssa💙