Jason Todd x Villain!Reader

I know I already use this photo in my other book but I was kinda having a hard time finding another Jason Todd pic but the next Jason Todd pic would be different, I promise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine: You were Jason Todd's lover ever since he was Robin but when he died by the Joker, your heart was shattered into a million pieces hearing about the love of your life's death. You became a villain after he died name Y/V/N. Until 5 years later past, you encounter with the mysterious Red Hood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I was spinning around on the spinning chair in the Batcave. I was so bored but my love, Jason Todd, always brings the fun. I kept spinning but it was stopped.

"You know you'll get dizzy, right?"

I look up and I see Jason looking down at me, smiling, since he was behind the chair. I guess he gonna go on a mission since I see him wearing his Robin uniform.

"No," I smiled "I didn't know, Boy Wonder."

"Gee, your too much Y/N. You just  know how to make me smile, don't you?" He said turning the spinning chair, making me face him.

"Yes I do." I said, getting up from the chair wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss on the lips.

He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. We pulled away and Bruce came with his Batman uniform walking over to the Batcomputer.

"So, what's our mission Bruce?" Jason asked putting on his domino mask.

"Its the Joker." Batman said. "He just broke out of Arkham Asylum and we need to go now." Bruce said putting his cowl on.

"Okay, let's go!" Jason said or Robin said

  Batman and Robin were running to the Batmobile but I grabbed Robin's hand, stopping him.

"What is it Y/N? I got to go." He said

I hugged Robin and he hugged me back.

"Please be safe, Jason." I whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry, Y/N. I will come back. I promise." He whispered back.

We pulled away from the hug and I gave him a long and passionate kiss and he kissed me back and we pulled away and he started running to the Batmobile.

"I will come back, I promise." He yelled, sitting down inside the Batmobile.

The Batmobile began driving off out of the Batcave. I hope he comes back.

~Time Skip~

I woke up from my little nap and I put my hand on the other side of the bed to see if Jason was there but he wasn't.

"Jason?" I said

I got out of bed and I went to the Batcave. When I was going down the stairs to the Batcave, I see Bruce, Dick, and Alfred but with sad faces.

"What's up with the sad faces? Where's Jason?" I said looking around if I see Jason.

Dick comes up to me and gives me something. It was Jason's domino mask but it was scratch and with blood on it.

"No. No. He can't." I said, starting to cry

"I'm sorry, Y/N. He's gone." Dick said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I look at Bruce. He looked away from me and closed his eyes knowing he failed him. Its not his fault, its the person who done this to Jason.

Dick pulled me into a hug, comforting me. I cried on Dick's chest.

"Shh." Dick shushed me. "It's okay, will get through this, we all will."

I closed my eyes and I kept crying on Dick's chest keeping my hands tight on his shoulders. I open one eye. Now, thanks to the Joker for killing the love of my life, now there is rage inside of me. There is only one thing I must do or I shouldn't do, become a new villain in Gotham City.

~Time Skip to 5 years later~

Its been 5 years since Jason Todd's death hit me. Now, there is new criminal in Gotham called the Red Hood. I became a villain after Jason's death called Y/V/N.

I was driving my motorcycle around the streets of Gotham City looking for someone to kill already. Soon when I was about to make a u turn, a gun shot was heard and hit the side of my motorcycle making me stop. I look behind me and it was someone I knew very well, the Red Hood.

He began speeding up towards me. I smirk and I grab my grappling hook and shot it up. When I got to the rooftop, I looked down seeing if he was there, but he wasn't. I frown wondering 'where the hell he went.' I felt something metal on the side of my head.

"So, your looking me, doll?" Red Hood said

"I guess," I said being sarcastic "all I want is fun from you."

I smirk and I kicked him in the stomach making him stumble back. I charged at him and I grab my dagger out and try to give him a cut but I couldn't because he dodge it, obviously. I tried to punch him but he grabbed my wrist and turn me around having  my back towards him and he pulled me to his chest.

"I see you like to dance." He said to my ear

"Yes," I said "let's say its my hobby." I kicked him to the back.

He growled and got his knife out and he gave me and cut on the shoulder and he kicked me to the ground. He walked towards me and he straddling me. He put his knife on my neck to make sure I don't move.

"Let's sees who is hiding under the mask?" He said and he took off my mask.

"Y/N?" He said

I gasped and flipped him off of me.

"How do you know my name?" I said getting up from the ground.

He took off his helmet revealing my lover I miss from all these years.

"Jason?" I said "but your dead?"

"Hey Y/N." He smiled a bit.

I walked up to him and pulled him into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist. We pulled away and our foreheads were touching.

"I missed you, Jason." I said

"I missed you too, Y/N." He said

"Please don't leave me again."

"I won't"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay here is Jason Todd x reader. I kinda cry making thisNext Batboy is Tim Drake. Enjoy!
-Alyssa💙