Dick Grayson x Carnival!Reader

Imagine: You and Dick go to the carnival in Gotham City and you and Dick are dating. You are a Tamarnean princess and a twin sister to Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I walking around, looking at all the rides, many different kinds of sweets I'm guessing, and some people with their families and friends or lover.

Many people people say that this place is so fun, so I decided on going with my star-cross soulmate, Dick Grayson.

I looked at Dick and I interwined my fingers through his. He looks down at me and smiles.

"So, what should we do first, Dick?" I asked him.

"Well," Dick started looking around and looks back at me. "maybe we could go on a couple of rides."

"That sounds great." I smiled.

We on many of different kinds of rides which was so much fun! In Tamaran, we would go on our starships and we would fly around the planet.

But, my sister, Koriand'r and I have to leave our planet because my older sister, Kamand'r, was hunting us and she even wanted to kill us, even though we are her sisters.

After we went on all the rides, including the roller coasters which were scary but fun, it was at night and all the beautiful lights started coming on then we went on the carousel. I went on a horse and Dick rode on another horse next to me.

The ride started going and I smiled on the entire ride. Dick smiles and kisses my forehead and wraps his arm around my waist. I looked at him and gave him a peck on his jaw.

When the ride ended, we went to go get something to eat. I got F/F and Dick decided on getting the same thing. We went on the benches and ate our food.

"So, how are you feeling, Y/N?" Dick asked me.

"I'm feeling great!" I said, happily. "This is actually the best day of my life."

"Well, I was thinking since the both us," Dick reaches across the table and grabs my hand. "haven't spend so much alone time together, maybe we could go somewhere together."

"Oh my gosh, yes! We should. Somewhere we could be ourselves and maybe have our life together someday." I said, smiling.

"Well, maybe someday we will have our future together. Maybe with some kids, a puppy." Dick chuckled, making me laugh.

"Okay, but I would like to name the puppy." I joked.

"And you will." Dick said, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.

I reached across from the table and I kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back, making me smile in the kiss. We pulled away a second later and we smiled at each other. When we were done, we throw our trash away and we went on one last ride, which was the ferris wheel.

When we waited for a couple minutes for the line to go down, we went on and we stopped at the top. I layed my head on his shoulder and he layed his head on top of mine and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

I smiled and we both sigh at the same time.

"You know Dick, this is definitely the best day of my life and it is such a wonderful view up here." I smiled.

"I'm glad you love this day. Next time will be even better." Dick smiled.

"Dick Grayson, you are the best boyfriend any girl can ever ask for." I said, kissing his cheek.

We stayed up at the top for a couple of seconds later and the ferris wheel started moving again. It was just best day and best night of my entire life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. It is just that I've been busy with school and I've been out of school but I just started summer school a week ago and I only have two and a half weeks left of summer school and I'm out! I will update as soon as possible. Thank you for your support and I could do any requests. Next Batboy, Tim Drake.
-Alyssa💙