Jason Todd x Mom!Reader

Imagine: You were divorced to Jason Todd 5 years ago and you have a son and daughter that are twins name D/N and S/N and Jason doesn't know about them. Its Christmas Eve and when you were spending the day with your kids on the most wonderful day of the year, you get a surprise at your doorstep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I was in the kitchen making Christmas Eve breakfast. I was making making pancakes, bacon, eggs, and hash browns.

"Mommy!" I heard D/N running to the kitchen and she jumps on the dining room chairs and sits down.

"What is it, D/N?" I smiled at her and I flip the pancake.

"Tomorrow is Christmas!" She yelled in excitement, putting her hands up in the air.

"Yes, it is." I chuckled.

"Mommy! I smell something so good!" S/N yelled and he ran to the dining room and sat down on the chair.

"Yes, its breakfast." I smile

After I finished making breakfast, I started serving the plates and serving orange juice for us to drink and I put them on the table and I get the syrup from the refrigerator and put it on the table. I put our plates on the table and I got the forks and we started eating our breakfast.

"So, what do you kids think?" I asked taking a bite of my pancake.

"It tastes so delicious!" My kids said at the same time.

I smiled and we just talked and then D/N asked I question I didn't want to answer.

"Mommy? Do you know who our dad is?" She said

I paused for a moment when she asked for her father.

Jason Todd is the father of the twins. We were married 4 years ago and we were talking about having a family but when I found out that he was a vigilante called the Red Hood and he never told me for 5 years, I couldn't believe it of why he didn't tell and I broke off our marriage. I was so sad but when I found out I was pregnant with twins, I felt sad and alone but my friends and Jason's brothers have always been there for me.

I was even invited to one of his brothers, Tim Drake's wedding a couple months ago. When Jason was there and I would make sure he didn't see the twins. That was the last time I've seen Jason.

"Oh, um...your dad. Um, yes, I know who your dad is." I said

"Do you know what his name is?" S/N said taking a bite from his hash brown.

"Yes. His name is...Jason T-Todd." I said looking at my plate.

"Why is he not here? Does he not love us any-" I cut D/N off

"Hey! Who wants to make cookies?" I said getting up from my chair, walking to the refrigerator opening it and getting out the cookie dough.

"Yeah!" The twins yelled in excitement.