Dick Grayson x Scaredy!Reader

Imagine: You know Dick Grayson is Nightwing. It's date night and Dick decided to take you a 'swing' around in the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV

I'm waiting for Dick at the rooftop of my apartment since he says he has something planned for me tonight.

Suddenly I see Dick but in his Nightwing uniform. I was starting to get confused about this. Nightwing swings down and lands perfectly in front of me.

"Hey babe. Sorry I'm late." He said, giving me a small peck on the lips.

"It's fine." I said, crossing my arms. "Um...you said you had something planned tonight for us. Something like 'date night'."

"Yes. I do. My plan is to take you, my beautiful little birdie, for a swing." He smiled at me, mentioning the city.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah. I thought maybe you will like that. Come on just for once and after that I won't ask you again." Dick pleaded giving me his stupid puppy dog eyes.

I let out a groan and nodded.

"Alright fine. Where to?" I asked him, getting a bad feeling about this.

"Oh trust me." Dick rubs his hands together in excitement. "You're gonna love this part."

*Moments later*

I was screaming, holding onto Dick for dear life. He was using his grappling hook, swinging us from building to building.

"You alright, Y/N?" He calls me

"Yeah I'm okay! Not too much! I'm already feeling like I'm gonna throw up any second now!" I yelled, hiding my face on his shoulder.

He swings us lower near the busy streets. I screamed as a large truck almost hit us. Dick pulls us up and shoots us higher and lower, higher and lower.

"I'm not gonna look! I'm already freaking out, Nightwing!" I screamed, gripping into him really tight.

"Woohoo!" Dick shouts out, swinging us around the Wayne Enterprises tower.

"Nightwing!" I screamed at him once again.

On purpose, he let's me go and I start falling down. I screamed so loud and I almost crashed near one of the statues which was a gargoyle but Dick swings in to my side and catches me.

"Dick, you idiot!" I yelled at him.

He chuckles and continues swinging us around in the city.

*Another moments later*

"Okay! Okay! Please take me back home!" I cried out to him.

Dick swings us to my apartment at the rooftop. He lands on his feet and I was still holding onto to him so tight.

"Y/N? We landed." Dick tells me, releasing his arm from around my waist.

I let go of him and my hair was all puffed up and with tree leaves and small twigs on strands of my hair.

"Damn." I breathe out. "To be honest, I'm never, ever, doing that shit again." I tell him, trying to fix my hair.

"Come on, Y/N. Be happy that you finally explored Gotham City." He smiles at me.

"Yeah. Gotham City. Happy." I said, taking some twigs out of my hair.

"It was fun though." He smiles at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and Dick cups my cheek. He kisses me on the lips and gives me a soft smile.

"I just want you to have a great experience. That's all." He tells me

"And I don't mind. I love you, Dick Grayson. Everything you've done for me, I'm truly grateful for you." I smiled at him.

Dick smiles and gives me another kiss on the lips.

"I love you too, Y/N. Always." He replied.

"Always." I said, giving him another kiss on the lips.

"Well, I should start going. Batman is probably trying to contact me and if he is, I'm late." Dick joked.

"Go. Go saved the world, Nightwing." I smiled.

He chuckled and runs towards the ledge and jumps, using his grappling hook, swinging from building to building.

I smiled at my hero, as he goes out and saves the world as always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can you guess where I got this idea from? ;). Hope you all enjoyed it.
Next Batboy, Jason Todd.
-Alyssa💙