Jason Todd x Kitten!Reader Part 2

Thank you all for the request!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine: Jason is still a cat and you need to get an antidote to get your brother back to his human body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV

Jason is so dead!

He drank my experiment and now he blames me!

I have such an idiot brother.

Jason is sitting on a table while I'm working on the antidote with the help of Tim.

He kept asking, and asking, and asking when this antidote is done.

Ugh! He's annoying!

"Is it done?" Jason asked me again, for the 20th time.

"Jason, I swear if you ask me one time when the antidote is done, I'm gonna grab one of Bruce's batarangs and trust me you don't want that." I warned him, giving him a death glare.

Jason scoffed and started licking his side.

"Okay, Jason. Just be a patient cat and sit quietly." Tim said, carefully pouring some liquid into the tubes and stir it.

"Oh shut up, Timbo. At least I'll be able to have my good looks back." Jason said, giving him a cat smirk.

I rolled my eyes and Dick came in with a mouse toy in his hands.

"How's Jason the cat doing?" Dick smirked towards us and throws the mouse toy at Jason.

"Mouse!" Jason meows in excitement and starts playing with it.

"This Jason is less annoying than human Jason." Tim remarked finishing up stirring the liquid.

"Honestly." I responded, looking at Jason.

Jason continues playing with the mouse toy and realized what he was doing and kicks the mouse toy with his hinds legs away from him.

"No! Not happening!"

"Idiot." I murmured

"Okay. It's done." Tim announced

"Finally, now give it to me." Jason demanded while stomping one of his tiny front paws.

"Um we can't do that......." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"What!?!" Jason yelled, getting on his four paws.

"We just like this version of you better. Might as well take you to a cat show or something." Tim smirked, holding onto the antidote.

"You know what, I'm gonna claw your face and hiss as I-" Jason gasped. "Holy cat I'm speaking cat rhyme!"

Jason clasp down on the table, looking out at the distance. Dick, Tim, and I just stared at each other. I looked at Jason and let out a huge sigh.

"I could let you take the antidote." I replied while taking the antidote from Tim's hand.

"Really?" Jason purred, smiling while looking up at me.

"Yeah, but I need a favor." I smirked.

Jason lets out a hiss as he begins to sit up from the table.

"What?"

"I want you to at least be nice to me once we turn you back." I said, confidently.

Jason looks at me and gives me a blank cat stare.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah. For at least a whole week." I smiled.

"Um.....Y/n...... I don't do favors so you're out of luck so you might as well change me back now and we can walk away like none of this cat incident ever happen."