Jason Todd x Outsiders!Reader

Imagine: You are part of Nightwing's new team. You, Nightwing, Superboy, Miss Martian, Tigress, and Black Lightning save Halo, Geo-Force, Forager, and Sphere and while trying to escape, you guys get stuck fighting enemies who is working with Ra's Al Ghul and you fight an unknown red ninja.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person's POV

After when Y/H/N, Nightwing, Tigress, and their other teammates saved Halo, Forager, Geo-Force, and Sphere, Superboy kicks the door to exit. They run out but suddenly run into Sensei and his two other follows with him.

"Oh boy." Y/H/N whispered to herself.

Geo-Force growled at flames slowly appears from his skin. Sensei glares at them.

"We just want to leave." Nightwing told them.

"Your trespass must be punished." Sensei told him.

"Wrong answer." Superboy snapped at him, jumping high in the air.

Nightwing took out his escrima sticks as Tigress shoots her crossbow at them. Sensei slices the arrows with his sword. Superboy punches the ground in front of Sensei sending Sensei jumping far back. The red hooded ninja charges and Black Lightning blasts him but he jumps over the blast as Y/H/N took out a sword of her own.

The hooded ninja swings his sword at her as she jumps over it. They started clashing their swords to one another. Y/H/N tries to kick him but he swings his sword at her again. Y/H/N slowly backs away from him as he charges at her again.

They started clashing their swords again but he kicks her, making her hit the ground. The red hooded ninja is above her and ready to swing his sword at her.

"Uh, a little help here!" Y/H/N yelled out.

"On it!" She heard Nightwing yell.

Nightwing hits the red hooded ninja off of Y/H/N. She flips off the ground and swings her sword around and charges at him again. Nightwing clashes his escrima sticks at his sword and tries to hit him but the red hooded ninja kicks Nightwing back and Black Lightning blasts near him, distracting him.

Y/H/N jumps and kicks the red hooded ninja on his side as he quickly flips off the ground and starts to clash his sword to hers. She tries to swing her sword at him but he kicks her in the stomach, making her laying flat on her back. He straddles her and was about to stab her chest but before Nightwing could push him off of her, someone yells.

"Enough!" An unknown man voice said.

Everyone stopped fighting and looks at who told everyone to stop. The red hooded ninja got off of Y/H/N and suddenly takes out his hand to her. Y/H/N looks at him confused and takes his hand as he helps her off the ground and looks at an unknown man who happens to be Ra's Al Ghul.

"Well, young man. Are you proud of this little debacle?" Ra's Al Ghul told Nightwing, coming out of the shadows. "I believe that detective would be quite disappointed."

Nightwing growled at him.

"I assume you came to recover these children." Ra's Al Ghul said, looking at Halo, Geo-Force, Forager, and Sphere then back at Nightwing. "Take them and go."

"Not without my sister. Tara Markov. We know the League of Shadows has her!" Geo-Force growls at Ra's Al Ghul as flames slowly start appearing again of his anger.

"Stay your tongue when addressing the demons head." Sensei told Geo-Force, pointing his sword at him.

"It is fine, Sensei. Boy, the shadows may indeed have your sister but I am no longer head of Shadows. As you can see, there are no shadows here. In fact, I am no longer part of The Light." Ra's Al Ghul said, looking at Y/H/N and Nightwing.

Y/H/N gasped as Nightwing's eyes widened of this news from Ra's Al Ghul.

"He lies." Geo-Force growled once again.

"Ra's Al Ghul is many things, but a liar isn't one of them." Y/H/N told Geo-Force, as he slowly starts to calm down

"Would the great one care to reveal who is running the shadows now?" Tigress asks Ra's Al Ghul.

"No, he would not." Ra's Al Ghul told her.

"It's not my dad, is it?" Tigress asks him again.

"No." Ra's Al Ghul chuckled a bit.

"My sister?" Tigress asks again.

"Get out." Ra's Al Ghul told them.

As they slowly start to exit, red hooded ninja continued looking at Y/H/N. She looks at him back, having an unknown feeling about this fighter she was up against. As the heroes were in the bio ship, they all flew out of the island.

As the Ra's Al Ghul, Sensei, and the red hooded ninja watch them leave, Talia Al Ghul begins walking out of the shadows as well from the background, carrying a baby who is known as Damian Wayne. The red hooded ninja pulls down his hoodie revealing himself but still with a red mask on.

"Gray..son. L/...N." He breathes out, saying Nightwing's and Y/H/N's last names.

"Aw, your memory is finally returning. Excellent." Ra's Al Ghul said, looking back out and smirking.

In the bio ship, Y/N is clenching her necklace the love of life, Jason Todd gave her a week before he died. It was shape of a heart with her name and Jason's name on it. Tears slowly appear from eyes coming down to her cheeks, looking out at the window.

"I miss you, Jason. I hope you're proud of me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A one shot from one of the episodes from Young Justice: Outsiders as we got to see Jason Todd for the first time!!! I'm so excited to see more of him soon!
Next Batboy, Dick Grayson.
-Alyssa💙