Damian Wayne x Mimic!Reader

Imagine: You and Damian can't stand each other. You both like to mimic at each other for every simple thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I was sitting down at the dining room of the Wayne Manor, texting my best friend.

I let out a soft laugh when she texted something funny and Jason walks in.

"Who you texting?" Jason asked me, looking at me while walking towards the kitchen.

"I don't see how it's your business, Jaybird." I smirked at him.

Jason rolled his eyes eyes and walked in the kitchen.

I began texting B/F/N again and Damian walks into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at him since I can't him.

"What are you laughing about, L/n?" Damian asked me, annoyed.

"None of your business, Mr. Spawn." I snapped.

"None of your business, Mr. Spawn." Damian mimic at me

"None of your business, Mr. Spawn." I mimicked back at him.

We kept mimicking at each other and Alfred came in and stopped us.

"Miss Y/n and Master Damian! That is enough." Alfred said, stopping us.

"He started it." I told him, pointing at Damian and annoyed at him.

"He started it." Damian mimicked me.

"He started it." I mimicked back at him.

We started mimicking at each other again. Alfred let out a loud sigh, knowing we are getting him annoyed since we annoy everyone here all the time because of our mimics.

Dick walked in and wrapped his arms around our shoulders making us stop and glare at each other.

"I got this Alfred." Dick said, looking at Alfred with a smile, as Alfred exits the room.

"You too kids need to get along. Like come on, what's so bad about not getting along with one another?" Dick said, looking at both of us.

"Well, I was just minding my own business-"

"I was just minding my own business." Damian mimicked again.

"Just minding my own business." I mimicked back him harshly.

"See, this is why you too need to get along. When you too start fighting, when you both are far away from each other, trust me, you both are gonna need each other more than you know." Dick explained to us.

I rolled my eyes and turned away from them.

"As if I'm gonna get along with that idiot." I snapped at him.

"And as if I'm gonna get along with her." Damian said, turning away too.

"Awww."

We turned our heads and we see Jason leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed.

"Look at those too lovebirds. One day they are gonna love each other and go to bed tog-"

"Ewww." Me and Damian said at the same time in disgust.

"What? It's true. You don't know. One day it will click like a snap of a finger." Jason smiled at us.

"Oh god I'm gonna throw up soon." I said, acting like I'm gagging.

"I feel like I'm gonna kill myself soon." Damian said, rolling his eyes.

"See! You too will get along. Just need some time and Damian? You get her tiger." Dick smirked, patting Damian's shoulder and walked away.

"Ahhh! I hate you, Grayson!" Damian yelled at him.

I rolled my eyes and Jason walked up to me, leaned beside me and whispered.

"Even though you guys can't stand each other, take the conversation to the bedroom to see what happens and make it go forward." Jason joked, making me growl and punch him so hard in the chest.

"You're disgusting, Todd!" I yelled at him.

"But it could happen." Jason shrugged, walking away.

I looked at Damian and he looked at me back giving me dirty looks.

"Stop giving me that look, Damian!" I snapped at him.

"What?" Damian said, annoyed.

"What!" I mimicked his word.

"What!" He mimicked back at me.

We started mimicking at each other again and Bruce walks in.

"What is going on now you too?" Bruce yelled at us.

"Don't look at me or ask me, tell him since he the one that started it." I said, crossing my arms.

"Damn, you too have been like this for months now. It is starting to get annoying. Even on patrols you too start this crap." Bruce said, rubbing his eyes in frustration.

"We I'm sorry but she starts it." Damian said, looking at me.

"Oh I start it!" I argued.

"Oh yes you do!" Damian argued back at me.

"No I don't!" I yelled at him.

"Yes you do!" He mimicked at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Bruce.

"Can you tell him to shut up?" I tell Bruce in an annoyed tone.

"You both need to shut it. I need you too to get along. Right here and right now." Bruce said, walking away to the living room.

I looked at Damian and he looked at me back and sighed.

"What now?" He said, sitting on the table.

"I don't know." I said, shrugging.

"Gesh your annoying." He said, rubbing his forehead.

"Your annoying." I mimicked him, playfully.

"Your annoying." He mimicked at me back.

We kept mimicking at each other here and there.

Sometimes I can't stand Damian but, oh my gosh, I just love messing with him and love seeing him when he gets angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a awhile. About 2 weeks ago I did my first school play called 'Antigone' as the main character name 'Queen Eurydice' it was so fun and I'm gonna do the musical next semester which is called 'Legally Blonde'. But I just want to say thank you all for your patience and support and I will update as soon as I can. Next Batboy, Tim Drake.
-Alyssa💙