Jason Todd x Drinking!Reader

Imagine: You and Jason go to a bar and you secretly love him. You and Jason are friends and everytime you are with a guy, Jason gets jealous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

Jason and I got out of the car to walk into some nightclub here at New York City. We walked inside and we see a bar, music going on and flashes of neon lights all around.

I was wearing a F/C short dress that go above my knees and black high heel boots that go below my knees.

"Wow." I smiled, looking around. "We should have came here sooner."

"Yeah. I may have gone to bars but certainly not this amazing place." Jason said

We looked around and we walked towards the bar.

"Want a drink?" Jason asked me, looking down at me.

"Hell yeah. We have been in that car for almost an hour." I said

We walked and we sat down on one of the stools. A waiter goes up to us and tosses the towel to the side and looks at us.

"What can I get for you two?" The waiter said.

"Two whiskeys please." I said, smiling.

"Coming right up, cutie." He smiled, walking away.

I heard Jason scoffed, making me look at him, smirking.

"Is Jason Todd jealous?" I teased him.

"W-w-what?! N-NO! I'm just making sure you.....don't....get.....hurt." Jason studdered.

I laughed and the waiter came back and hands us our drinks and walks off. We started drinking and smiled, looking at Jason.

"You know, Jason, we should do this every Saturday night." I suggested.

"That sounds like a plan." Jason smiled back at me.

After when we done drinking, we started dancing and Jason grab second whiskey and danced with me.

After when we were done dancing, I took a break and I sat down on a stool at the bar and watched Jason dancing with another girl. I suddenly felt something weird feeling in my stomach, like... jealousy.

For some reason, a guy but not just any guy, he was super handsome, wearing all black and he had some weird tattoo on his neck, sitting next to me.

I looked at him smirking. He looks at me with no emotion and responded.

"Your staring." He said, looking away from me.

"Oh I know." I smiled at him.

I scoot the stool a little closer to him. He looks at me again and smirks.

"You can't get enough of me, can you?" He said

"No even." I said.

I looked at him and I looked at his tattoo, I guess, from his neck and looked back at him.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Alec, Alec Lightwood. Yours?" He said

"Y/N, Y/N L/N." I smiled. "Want a drink?"

"Nah. I'm good." Alec said

"So, what are doing tomorrow?" I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Y/N!"

Alec and I looked and it was Jason walking towards us.

"Hey, Jason." I said, innocently.

"Don't 'hey jason' me, Y/N. Who is this guy?" Jason demanded.

"Alec Lightwood." Alec said

"And he is cute, isn't he?" I giggled.

"No he's not." Jason growled, and he looks at Alec. "Beat it, dark hunter."

Alec rolls his eyes and gets up from the stool and walks off. I looked at Jason.

"Seriously Jason. He was cute." I said, crossing my arms.

"You barely know him, Y/N." Jason said

"So?" I shrugged.

"So, anything could have happened to you." Jason said, putting his glass down.

"I don't care, I could take of myself. Besides, why do you care so much anyways everytime I'm with a guy." I said

"Because I love you! There! I said it!" Jason yelled.

My eyes widened when he said he loves me and Jason looks at me, then looks down. I smiled, shaking my head.

"Aw, Jason Todd having trouble telling a girl he loves her." I smiled.

Jason looks at me, raising an eyebrow.

"It's okay. I love you too." I smiled at him.

"But you know like, more than fri-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his.

I felt him kiss me back and we pulled away from the kiss, smiling at each other.

"Now, we are more than friends." I said

We smiled and we kissed again. We pulled away seconds later.

"So how about we just enjoy our night here and later at your place, we'll celebrate." I smiled.

"I like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I kind of added Alec Lightwood from Shadowhunters. I know Alec is gay in that TV show but seriously, look at him. I love Matthew Daddario playing him, but I wish he could play Jason Todd too in the DCEU tbh. Hope you enjoy it! Next Batboy, Dick Grayson.
-Alyssa💙