Accidents Happen (Patrick Stump)

I've always had the words, 'holy smokes, I'm sorry!' tattooed on my arm. I know it means that those will be the first words my soulmate speak to me. It's adorable, I guess? But that means that he'll mess up somehow, and potentially hurt me. I wonder what's written on his arm. The words are supposed disappear and replace with the last words you hear your soulmate say. I'm fascinated to see what those are.

~~~~~~~~~~~Patrick's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What the fuck man! Watch what you're doing!' Those are the words my soulmate will first speak to me. I wonder what I do. I'll feel awful if I hurt her. I feel the costume designer tug at my arm, jerking me back to attention.

"Hm? What? What's going on?"

"You need your contacts. Hold still." I open my eyes wide, as she puts the contact in. I blink once one of them are in my eye. This is so uncomfortable. I don't wear contacts. She puts the other one in, and I scrunch up my nose. I hope we get the filming done soon. Everything is tinted yellow.

"Patrick! Focus. I know you don't like the contacts, but you still have to wear them." She says kindly.

"I know. Thanks anyways." She uses a makeup sponge to blend the makeup that's plastered on my face.

"Alrighty. I'm done. Get going, you might be late." I nod getting up to go film the 'Where Did The Party Go' video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit in my chair, waiting to be finished with hair and makeup for this acting job I'm working on right now. It's for some band I heard of a while ago, but don't remember the name of.

"Okay, you read the script?" Adam asks me. I nod, someone teasing my hair. "Know what you're doing?"

"Yes, Adam. Who's this for again?"

"Fall Out Boy. You heard of 'em?"

"Maybe a few years ago. It has that guy that's really emo, right? And the guy with the long red hair?"

"Yeah. Remember Patrick Stump? The guy with the sweaters, sideburns, and hats?" I nod. "Good. That's the guy you'll be dancing on." I lift an eyebrow but don't question anything further. I get a nurse hat placed on my head and I stand up. I'm done. I pull down the sexy nurse costume that I somehow wiggled into, and cover my boobs a bit more.

"Alright. Time to film?" He nods. "Let's get going." He leads me into the hospital, and into a room that has a bed in the middle of it.

"Patrick should be here in a minute. Just stand over by the bed, and we'll start filming as soon as he gets here. Andrew will help from there." I stand by the door, and the other director comes over, adjusting my position so that I can't be see. I hear a knock on the door and Adam waves at us. Andrew nods and moves behind the camera.

"5, 4, 3, 2." A silence goes down and suddenly a man bursts through the door. When he starts singing, my breath is taken away. I stand up, grabbing his arm. He looks at me, his yellow eyes looking very confused. I push closer to him, pressing my hand against his chest. His singing stutters for a moment. I push him onto the hospital bed. His head hits softly against the bed. I climb on top of him, trying not to be awkward. I lift my legs so I'm not crushing him and swing my hips around. He goes to get up too soon, and his leg knocks me off the bed. I fall onto the ground. He stops singing, hopping off and bending down next to me.

"What the fuck man? Watch what you're doing!" I say angrily. His eyes go fractionally wider.

"Holy smokes, Im sorry!" My breath hitches for a minuscule moment, as he speaks the words that have been written on my arm my whole life.