What You Do In The Fall (All)

Brendon:
Haunted house

"5 dollars per person to go through our House of Horrors." The guy in the creepy face paint says to Bren.

"Alrighty, here you go." He hands the guy money and he hits a button. The door swings open and I jump. Brendon grabs my hand and starts leading me through happily. I tuck in close to his side, scared once the door closes, and we're submersed in darkness. He giggles like a little kid.

"Brendon, if I have a fucking panic attack, I'm breaking up with you." I threaten. He laughs louder. I feel a hand ghost the back of my neck. I jump, whipping my head around. I don't see anything.

"What's wrong?" Brendon looks down concerned. Lights flash and I see a guy in a black morph suit behind me, his face a foot away from mine. I scream, tucking right against Brendon, burying my face right inside his chest, breathing hard.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck." I say quickly, muffled. Brendon laughs and I feel him shoo the guy off. "I'm breaking up with you, for bringing me here."

"I'll accept that, but can you make that decision when we get home, when you aren't on the verge of an anxiety attack?" I manage a giggle and pull away.

"Whatever Jackass." His eye does the squinty thing and I melt inside.

Josh:
Pumpkin Picking and Carving

"I'm gonna get the biggest pumpkin they have!" Josh says, the biggest smile on his face. I squeeze his hand, leaning into his side a little. Jim walks ahead of us happily. There's a few people in the patch, looking down at all the squash. "Wait, can we have a competition?" I look at him.

"Like what kind of competition?"

"Like, who can find the better pumpkin and carve it the best?" He says, his expression serious. Jim stops to sniff at something and we stop with him.

"I mean, it won't hurt, will it?" I raise an eyebrow, smirking at him.

"Nope, it won't!" Jim starts walking, so we do as well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh and I agreed I got the better one, even though it was smaller. I decided to paint it, instead of carving it. We're just finishing with the pumpkins, when Josh gets this stupidly cute grin on his face.

"What?" I say, going back to focussing on the ghost I was painting.

"Look! Mines definitely better than yours." He spins his around, and carved into it are the words, "You're my pumpkin". I melt a little at his pun and his proud smile. I shake my head, turning my, still wet, pumpkin around to show off my "He's my boo" with a small ghost on it. He giggles, his tongue sticking out a bit.

"Oh my god. We're idiots, aren't we?" I feel Jim under my legs, eating a pumpkin seed that dropped to the floor.

"Entirely." Josh stands up, walking behind me and hugging me from behind. "But, we're fucking cute, so it doesn't matter!" He kisses my temple.

"This is going up on my Instagram, just so you know. Our ridiculous puns, and cute ideas."

"Do it. I just can't because I'm on hiatus." He leaves, I hum in response, and begin to finish off the lettering.

Dan:
A corn maze

"We're gonna get lost." Dan says in a singsong voice. I roll my eyes. Adrian turns around and laughs at the two of us.

"We are not!" I say, my voice going argumentative. We've been talking about this date for a few weeks, and we thought when we headed up to his parents would be the best time. But now he's all scared, because Adri made him watch "Children of the Corn" and now he's all afraid that he'll turn into one of them.