The Colour He Likes Best On You (All)

Brendon:

Pastel Purple.

He says it makes you look soft, especially the one hoodie you own, but you're pretty sure that it's just because of the first time you guys had sex was when you were wearing pastel purple lingerie.

Ryan:

Bright Red and Gold

He was mumbling to himself one day when you were trying on the costume you wore for the AFYSCO tour. When you asked him what it was, he repeated himself.

"I just, I love those colours on you. You look really hot."

"You just like it because I'm not wearing much." You had teased.

"Shut up." He just laughed.

Josh:

Black.

Oh my god he loves the colour black on you. Told you that he loves it when you wear his black hoodie, and a pair of black skinny jeans. Thinks it makes you look really cute.

Daniel:

Black and white.

He didn't really have a favourite colour on you, he thought you looked cute in everything, until he saw that you stole his black and white squared sweater. Thought it made you look cozy, and soft.

Phil:

Blues and greens.

He loves the sight of you all curled up in his blankets in the morning if you ever stay over at his. Your hair all tousled, and your expression one of calm. When you wear one of those colours when you two hang out, he thinks it makes you look calm, and is reminded of sleeping you.

Pete:

Pink.

Any colour pink "makes his brain go 'woah'". You called him a dumbass for saying that, but when you looked at your outfit (which consisted of black jeans, a pink crop top, and pink converse), you had to admit, it looked pretty good. You're the reason he dyed his hair pink, claiming that it would look great on him and that you needed to match.

Joe:

Light blue.

You think it's because he convinced you to dye your hair a pastel blue, then told you that you looked hot until the dye faded away. You eventually asked him about it and he said that it makes you seem a little more badass with the hair, and when you wear the colour, it makes you look cute as hell.

Patrick:

Silver.

You were invited to the movie premiere for Big Hero Six with him, and you had decided to where this longish silver dress, that hugged everything perfectly, and when he saw you, he literally told you he wanted you to wear that colour all the time, and that you looked fucking hot. So now you try to add a little bit of silver into your daily outfits when going somewhere, just to remind him of what happened when you got home from the premiere, while you were still wearing the dress.

Andy:

Plaid.

Doesn't matter what colours, he just likes seeing you in the pattern. You're pretty sure it's because you repeatedly stole his flannel pj bottoms a lot when you first started dating, and every time he got hard because your ass looked great in them.