Dances (Joe Trohman)

Smut-ish Idek

"Hey baby?" I shout upstairs to my boyfriend.

"Heading to work?" He replies. I hear him start to get up to come downstairs to say goodbye to me.

"Yeah." I say softly as he stands in front of me.

"Good thing I love and trust you far too much to keep you home. Especially when I know how hot you look."

"I'll send you another pic when I get dressed, Joey." I meet his blue eyes, smiling. He groans a little, stepping closer.

"Hey, one more thing." He grabs my hips, and pulls me close. I quirk an eyebrow. "Is that option to visit you at work still on the table?" I snort, pressing my forehead against his collarbone.

"Of course. Whenever you want."

"Alrighty. Now go. You're gonna be late!" He complains, kissing me quickly.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see you in the morning." I kiss him again. Just as I step out of the door he yells at me again.

"Love you!"

"Love you too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I'm dressed in my lingerie, makeup on, hair done, I take a picture and send it to Joe. Within minutes, he's responded with a picture of his boner. I just laughed it off, and went to work. Dancing for people, on people, talking to coworkers, getting people drinks. After about 4 hours, I took a small break, heading to change my outfit and a my lipstick. I hear my phone go off, and see that it's a text from Joe.

Love: Hey baby, where are you?

Me: I'm at work, dumbass. Getting changed, why??

Love: I meant where are you, like here? At work. I came to watch.

My cheeks flame up, not realizing he was being serious about visiting.

Me: I'm getting changed. I'll be out in a few. I'll look for you.

I put my phone down, breathing hard. I double check my outfit, making sure I look alright, adjusting my bra so that my boobs look better. Only when I'm satisfied with my appearance do I step out, heading to the floor. I look for my boyfriend, walking around, getting a few people more drinks. Eventually, I hear his familiar laugh. When I turn around, I see him at a group of chairs with-

The rest of his goddamn band.

I sigh, playing it cool, before sneaking up behind him. I drag my nails across his shoulders, before looking down.

"Baby!" He says loudly, smiling brilliantly.

"Hey Joey!" I say, leaning down to kiss him quickly.

"Hey (Y/N)." The rest of the guys cut in.

"Hey boys. What are you all doing here?"

"You said I could visit. I'm visiting." Joe explains vaguely. I roll my eyes and lean in close.

"I thought you meant by yourself. Not with your band mates." I hiss in his ear.

"I'm sorry, but they saw me on my way out to see you tonight, and just said that they were joining me. I'm sorry, and I really didn't mean for them to be here."

"You know what, it's fine." I stand up, turning to the entire group. "I have to head to other people to check up on them. I'll be back in about 15-20 minutes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Joe's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

As my girlfriend walks off, swinging her hips casually on the way. I feel myself getting hard as I see her bending over, giving me a great view of her ass. The guys all snicker at me.