Thing He Catches You Doing (All)

Brendon:
Fiddling around in his studio

He was away, and you were trying to get a glimpse at his new album coming out, that he wanted to save as a surprise for everyone. You were impatient though, and decided to sneak in to try and hear it first. You didn't find anything from the new album, but you did find first takes from Vices. You just kinda relaxed, listening to your boyfriends vocals coming through the speakers that you turned down low.

You ended up fiddling around with the song itself, turning up the bass a little, and remixing the song in its entirety, when you heard a knock on the door behind you. You turned around to see B leaning on the door frame, eyebrows raised, arms crossed.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing!" You replies a little too quickly, trying to not let him know you were snooping for the album, but entirely letting him know by your tone.

"Liar. Get off my shit!" He says teasingly, dragging the chair away from the computer. "This isn't the album. This is Vices. Whatcha doing on this one?" He clicks play on the bottom bar and you crouch down in my chair a bit further. His head bops along to the small beat you created. Once it goes back to the normal version of the song, he turns around.

"This is pretty good. But no more going through my files. You won't find the album on here anyway." He leans down to kiss your forehead, before leaving the studio. You just pout further, and after a few moments, following him back into the house, complaining.

"But baby! I don't understand! You showed Josh a few songs off the album a few weeks ago!"

Ryan:
Stealing his shirt

You were sorting through his drawers, looking for a pair of underwear you knew you lost here, when you came across his shirt drawer, which made you stop your search. You've borrowed his shirts before, mostly after drunk nights out, and nights staying over when you didn't mean to, but you kinda want to pull the girlfriend/ boyfriend thing where you steal his shirts without him knowing. So you started rifling through, looking for one you liked.

You are entirely unaware of Ry standing in the doorway, watching you amusingly. Finally, he watches you pull out a his black and white thick stripped shirt. You look at it and nod approvingly before you turn around to see your boyfriend staring at you adoringly.

"You could just ask you fucking nerd." He says affectionately. He walks over and takes the shirt out of your hands, folds it halfway decent, and gives it back.

"You know, I was gonna, but then I figured that I would be an asshole and just leave you to wonder where it went, only to see me wearing it one day." You say, putting as much sarcasm into your voice as possible.

"Like I said before, fucking nerd." He pecks your cheek softly.

Josh:
Playing his drums.

You were bored, had drunk a little too much wine, and Josh wasn't home, so why not? You walked toward his home studio and planted your butt on his drumming chair and picked up his drum sticks. You lightly tapped a few times on the snare, and pushed your foot down to hit the bass drum. You started doing the movements you see Josh do, but hitting the drums, not pretending. It's fun. You gain confidence and slam a bit harder on the drums.

You grin, hitting the symbol, and stoping for a moment, grinning and bouncing on the stool. You look up to see Josh walking by and you quickly duck, hiding behind the kit. Hearing the door open, you slap a hand over your mouth to not make noise breathing.

"Hello? (Y/N)? Is that you? Oh god, please say it you. I can't handle a break in. I'll panic." The strain in his voice is enough to make you stand up. He lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank fucking god. What the hell are you doing in here?" He comes over and hugs you tight.