Model (Phil Lester)

A/N: Lookkkkk atttt Philllll. Fuckkkk, he's cuteee.
I spent $100 on his merch. Whoops

My phone rings. I look at my phone. It's Dan. From college. He dropped out after a few years, but we were really good friends so we stayed in touch.

"Daniel! What's up, my dude?" I say, looking at my headshots, pinching my phone between my ear and shoulder.

"You know it's just Dan, at least that's what I prefer. Anyway," I laugh quietly, putting down the pictures and holding my phone normally, leaning back on the couch, "you know how I was talking about me coming out with my own merch and shit?"

"Yeah?" I say, phrasing it as a question.

"And you're still a model, right?" I hum in approval. "Great, then you must know some other models. Can you give a pretty blonde my number and tell her I need her to model for me?" I snort into the phone, knowing it's a joke, and what he's really asking.

"You want me to model for you?" He bursts out laughing.

"Yee!" He says happily. I giggle. "Would you actually though? Like again?"

"Definitely! Just send me the information, and I'll be there."

"Okay. And just so you know, remember Sarah, from school?"

"Yeah? The one with the cute bob, and darker skin, right? I told you I thought she was cute for the longest time and was going to make a move on her before I realized that she was straight?"

"Yeah. She is also going to be there. You two can decide between yourselves which of you models what."

"I'm sure Sare and I can be adults about it."

"I'll text you when in a few the information. It's going to be spread out throughout a few days, just choose which works best for you."

"Of course. I'll see you then."

"Thank you so much, (Y/N). I really appreciate it."

"Anytime, Howell. And I mean it. I'm gonna need the money eventually. Just tell me whenever for whoever. Recommend me to a friend." He laughs breathily.

"Yep! Bye bye, (nickname)."

"See ya!" I hang up, leaning back. I think of Sarah, and Dan. My mind wanders to the boy Dan was talking to back in college. The one he lives with now. Peter? No, that's not it. Eh, I'll google it later. It's somewhere in my mind. I modeled for both Dan and his merch on their site now, I just can't remember his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan told me to go to his flat before the shoot, so that we could head over together. I still hadn't figured out his friends name. It'll come to me. The guy is cute, the dark hair and blue eyes, tall. I knock on the door. The guy answers after stumbling down the stairs.

"Hey! (Y/N), right?" He says.

"Yes. Umm, I'm really sorry, I don't remember your name." I say softly.

"It's fine. It's also Phil. You modelled for Dan and I's merch about a year ago."

"I remember, I'm just really bad putting names to faces."

"Come on in. Dan's upstairs, styling his hair." I laugh a little, stepping inside.

"Yeah, it takes him a while to straighten his hair. I remember that." I tease, poking fun at my friend.

"Oh, no, like he's making sure his curls are in the right place." My jaw drops as I kick off my shoes.

"He stopped straightening his hair?" I ask in awe. Phil laughs at my shock.