How You Met (All)

Brendon Urie:
You ran into him at the airport

A huge crowd is coming my way, and as best as I try to avoid it, I end up going right through the middle of it. I end up getting pushed and I slam into someone, knocking the both of us to the ground. The guy sort of underneath me grunts. My suitcase is pushed off to the side and something falls to the ground. I look down, starting to apologize. He just smiles awkwardly at me, looking at me with incredibly dark brown eyes. I swear I hear him mutter something that sounds like, "cute". I hear someone cursing as they pick me off of the guy.

"What are you doing?" The person demands in my ear.

"I'm sorry! I'm just trying to get to my flight, and I got pushed!" I say quickly.

"Pushed? Jesus, you could have hurt Brendon! We don't have time for this!"

"I'm sorry, but I don't exactly have time for this either. I'm going to be late for my flight!"

"You could have moved out of the way!"

"There's a big crowd around you guys! Do you think I mea-"

"Zack, woah, it's alright. Let her go." The guys who I knocked over says. I get put down. I look at him to see dark hair, dark eyes framed by glasses, and a seemingly forced smile stretched out across his face. "Sorry about that. We're in a rush, I have a concert tonight and we're running a bit late."

"It's fine. My fault." I reply, brushing dirt off my jeans. "Sorry again." I go to walk away but his hand loops around my wrist.

"Your phone." He holds it out my phone to me, smiling genuinely this time. It must have fell out of my pocket. I smile back and take it.

"Thanks." I walk away, going to turn on my phone, but it's already on. I remember not turning it off in the first place, but it's not open to my music. It's on contacts. A new contact actually.

Brendon Urie

Xxx-xxx-xxxx

Notes:
You're cute. Sorry about Zack. Call me.

I raise an eyebrow, turning back around to see the crowd turning around the corner.

"What the fuck?" Is all I say before I begin to head to my flight again.

Dan Howell:
At the animal shelter

I sigh, waiting for my roommate to stop looking at the dogs. Someone opens the door behind me, and I look to see two men walking in. One with straight black hair, and the other with curly brown hair. The curly haired guy looks as tired as I feel.

"Well, Phil, go on. But remember, we aren't getting a dog." He says pointedly. The black haired guy, Phil, nods, rushing to the back to see the dogs. "We can't be long! We have to be at PJ and Sophie's for 3!"

"I know Dan!" Phil yells as I can see him bending down in front of the crates. Dan sits next to me on the only other available seat.

"Your friend likes to come here to hang out with the dogs too?" I ask. He looks up smiles and nods. "Yeah, Laura does too." I point at where she's bent in front of a black lab, grinning. "Once every week she brings me with so she can, I think she put it as, "making the dogs happy"? I dunno, she's weird." Dan laughs.

"Yeah, we were just on our way to our friends flat to hang out for the night, when he saw the shelter so he wanted to stop in. He's like a kid sometimes, but it's alright. He means well." He sighs.

"I can hear you, Dan!" Phil yells back at us.

"I phrased it nicely, Phil! And I said it was alright!"