The Songs Im Singing Part Two (Brendon Urie)

A week. A whole week since I've talked to Brendon, let alone see him. He's kept his word, not talking, not texting, not calling. But he hasn't stopped singing random songs in his head and it's annoying as fuck.

"My youth, my youth is yours. Tripping on skies sipping water falls, my youth-

I pick up my phone, clicking on his contact and putting the phone to my ear. The singing in my head cuts off and a moment later, Brendon picks up the phone.

"Hey, (Y/N)! What's going on?" He asks.

"I'm bored. Can I come over?"

"Yeah, uhh, yeah of course. Want me to come pick you up?"

"I'm pretty sure I can walk the 3 blocks, Beebs. See you in 20." I hang up and head out. When I get there, and knock on the door, I hear Penny barking. Footsteps thunder down stairs.

"Penny! Back up, it's just (Y/N). I told you guys she's coming over." He scolds his dogs. I laugh quietly as he opens the door. "Haven't I told you to just walk in?"

"Well, yeah, but if someone just walked into your house, would you not be creeped out?" He shrugs, allowing me to walk in. Penny and Boggart turn in circles, looking happy. I wave at them.

"I know it's you, weirdo. Whatcha wanna do?" We start walking through his house.

"Doesn't matter." I pause. "Wait, you still have to do that 12 days of live shows thing today, right?" He nods. "May I join?" He nods again. He starts to walk past me but I grab his arm.

"Hm? What are-" I lean up, pulling his head down slightly to press a kiss against his lips. He sputters for a moment after I pull away and start walking toward his studio. "Hey, what was that?" He asks, catching up to me.

"A kiss. I assume you've had one before." I tease. He sputters again, this time following me.

"But why?" He opens the door for me.

"Because, like you said, we're soul mates, and we both love each other and other bullshit like that." I sit in his chair, staring at his music collection on his computer.

"What do you think you're doing?" He giggles. I turn my head to face Brendon.

"Looking."

"That's my chair." I shrug, turning back around. "Get up."

"Is there another?"

"No. Get off." He giggles again. I shake my head. He jerks the chair away from the desk and picks me up off of it. After sitting down, he puts me in between his legs. "There. This is alright." He rolls us forward, and I turn back around, just now noticing he has a joint in behind his ear.

"This isn't appropriate." I pick it off, placing it on the desk.

"That's my weed!" He complains.

"You have children followers who will be watching."

"Then they probably know I'm a stoner."

"Still. You could have cops looking at this. They could see that you have illegal marijuana."

"Fair enough. Let's start this shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, and I'm still sitting on Bren, his arms wrapped around my waist, head on my shoulder.

"-the album is gonna be great guys. Believe me, it's gonna be fantastic." I read through the stream of comments.

"'Are you two dating? Because you so seem like it?'" I look at Beebs. He nods at the camera.

"Entirely." He answers simply. This happens anytime he does a livestream with me in it. "'Okay, tell the truth! Are you two in love?' Says Kaitlyn Gallagher. Yes. I love (Y/N) with about half of my heart."

"Half? Excuse me?" I ask jokingly, turning my head to face him. He smiles.

"Well, yeah. My band holds a section, Penny and Boggart, my family, my fans, and then you!" He explains. I pretend to be offended.

"Well then, I guess my soulmate doesn't love me as much as he should. Fucker." He shakes his head, laughing along.

"You made me put away my behind the ear joint before the live. I still love you though." I blush. He leans in to kiss me, but I back away.

"Not a chance, Urie." I tease. His grip on my waist tightens and he leans in further. I lean further away. The chair slips out from underneath us and we fall to the ground, him on top of me.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." He mutters. I laugh, going to stand up. Our foreheads bash together. We groan in pain.

"Shit, your giant forehead got in the way." I joke. He smiles, before getting up, helping me up after. We fix the chair and sit back down.

"'Oh my god, she talked about the forehead'." Bren says in a valley girl voice. I laugh, reading through the comments.

"'Oh my god, I ship (Y/N) and Brendon's forehead'."

"'Holy shit, you guys okay?'" Brendon nods. "'Guys don't talk about his forehead, it's annoying.' (Y/N), you know what that means!"

"Forehead talk time. Because, fuck you, that's why." We laugh, and Brendon pecks my cheek. They go bright red. The dogs start barking.

"Joking though. I'm gonna have the end this, because my dogs won't shhh. Bye, I love you all, and have a goodnight. Bye." He ends the live stream, and giggles. I turn around.

"Something wrong?" I ask, turning my head. He pecks my lips. "What was that?" I ask.

"Humans call it a kiss. It's a form of physical affection." He explains, chuckling.

"Disgusting." I pause as his face drops slightly. "Do it again." Brendon's face breaks out into a smile as he kisses my lips slowly. When we pull away, several seconds later, my head is spinning, and my heart is practically jumping out of my chest.

"What time is it?" Brendon asks suddenly. My brain doesn't process the question.

"What?" He laughs, breathily.

"What time is it?" He repeats. I snap into attention and grab my phone.

"Quarter after 6." I breathe out.

"Are you alright?" His eyes look worried. Instead of answering, I loop my arms around his neck and kiss him again. I pull away first. "Fuck, (L/N). Don't do that to me."

"Oh, shit sorry. I won't." I go to back away, but Brendon pulls me even closer.

"You didn't let me explain why!" There's a pause, where he pecks my lips quickly. "You've got me wanting to do that all day, (Y/N)."

"Then do it." I challenge. He laughs, pressing his lips against mine again.