Your First Date (All)

Brendon Urie:
He took you to a concert

You two had been texting since he put his number in your phone, and you had found out he's part of a band, and their really famous which is why Zach was so mad at you for running into him the first time you met him. After Brendon's tour was over, he had asked you out. For you first date, he told you it was a surprise, and blindfolded you until you got to the venue. Only when you were through the gates did he let you see where you were. You got great spots, right near the barrier in the pit, to see (favourite artist). Apparently, he had asked your friend what kind of music you liked, and then bought tickets almost immediately. That's how he asked you out actually. He said he had a surprise for you, but didn't let you see what it was. After the concert, he drove you home, kissed your cheek, and said,

"That was a great date by the way!"

Dan Howell:
He took you to go see the new Marvel movie.

He had texted you about a week after meeting you, saying that he had preordered movie tickets to go see the newest Marvel movie, and Phil was too sick to go with him. But, when you showed up at his flat, Phil answered the door, looking perfectly okay.

"Hey Phil. How're you doing? Dan said you were sick." His eyes went wide before he fake coughed. "You aren't sick, are you?" He presses his lips together and nods.

"I forgot that I supposed to pretend to be sick. Sorry. Don't tell him that you know I'm not sick. He wanted to ask you out but didn't know how." You raised an eyebrow before grinning.

"I won't say anything, don't worry." Dan comes barrelling down the stairs, smiling.

"Hey! Ready to go?" You two had a great time, and when you dropped him off at his flat, you pulled him in for a kiss.

"This was a great date, Howell. Thanks for this." You could hear him sputtering as you walked away.

Phil Lester:
Went to a diner

After that party, he decided to take you to a 24 hour diner for food. When you got there, you just kind of looked around, and smiled. You thought it was cute that he wanted to take you for food before he dropped you off. The two of you talked for about an hour as you ate, before he went to drop you off at home. When he got to your apartment, you had just stood there.

"So, this was nice. I mean, other than the whole, getting stuck on the roof and having to jump off of it part, I rather enjoyed myself." He says.

"I did too. Maybe we can do it again sometime?" He blushes.

"Yeah. Definitely." He nods.

Josh Dun:
A hike.

Yep, Josh Dun took you on a hike at a conservation area near his house. When you showed up at his house dressed in leggings and a crop top, he had frowned.

"You're gonna get cold." Was the first thing out of his mouth.

"What?"

"I was gonna take you for a hike. There this nice path just around the back, that leads to the conservation area up the road, but it's mostly shade. You're gonna get cold."

"Oh. I'll be fine. Let's go." You say enthusiastically. He sighs, but smiles anyway. You did end up getting cold, and he had given you his sweater. When you got at the halfway point t of your hike, you ended up on a small cliff, looking over a portion of LA. You were astounded. He ended up kissing you, then apologizing for it because he felt like it was too soon.